Mage/Priest 2v2 wargames

Vqqlol said:
oh ok, how did u kno tho? its cold dude just started snowing again..

ye ofc hydramist is tearing pmuch everything up when they actually q, but they're pretty low rated, they dont have a set team (we're in the same boat) just picking up whoever's on, which means the rating is just spread around. most of us are at like 900 rat.. could easily be top 10 eu with the roster we have but interest is simply low when it comes to rbg

I know alot about random things i dont need to or shouldnt even know about or remember lol, like peoples identities for example ^^

Yeah its the same with our guild, we dont have 1 static team that we always play with - we have about 6 core players which if they are online we always take but apart from that the rest of the team are other guildies who wanna get their ratings up in rated BG ^^

We do go to any extreme we can to try and improve our team as a whole, we aren't all the best individual players in the world but put us together with our (what i consider to be) well thought out tactics (warsong tactics i consider flawless if everyone pulls their weight) we manage to do pretty well :> We dont like 15v15 week though! EotS just sucks - we play for mainly 10 man week cos its what we all love the most ^^

Son of a <lindenkron - no>.

I know alot about random things i dont need to or shouldnt even know about or remember lol, like peoples identities for example ^^

Yeah its the same with our guild, we dont have 1 static team that we always play with - we have about 6 core players which if they are online we always take but apart from that the rest of the team are other guildies who wanna get their ratings up in rated BG ^^

We do go to any extreme we can to try and improve our team as a whole, we aren't all the best individual players in the world but put us together with our (what i consider to be) well thought out tactics (warsong tactics i consider flawless if everyone pulls their weight) we manage to do pretty well :> We dont like 15v15 week though! EotS just sucks - we play for mainly 10 man week cos its what we all love the most ^^

15v15 week is no more, so probly activity will go up, we're sitting in 20-25 min ques at low ratings which is gay.. also new maps etc but like most top guilds (except for (fgts)MONSTERS) we focus on arena, tho our gm has beef wit hydra cus of stuff he said about gcd hacking so hopefully some gd drama and competition/games will come of it

Zeno is the shit he sings opera and consumes druids fantasy and amanita muscaria. Have a nice trip brah.

And why did I get an infraction? Jew mods.

[06:02:46] Connor Cundy: please i'm begging you

[05:51:22] Connor Cundy: WHY'D YOU TYPE ALL THA TLMAO

[05:51:27] Connor Cundy: I LOVE YOU DAMn

[03:26:28] Connor Cundy: i feel u i feel u

Vqqlol said:
stfu m8 i fake u wit penans cy@

only redpestoo can fake me wit penans he some best priest eu

Sputnick said:
Detour Private was dominated and had the best players from both US and EU. It will just be a Déjà vu.

numba1.png

Players:

- [Druid] Sputnick

- [Warlock] Bahati (Mamey)

- [Alternate-Warlock] Zenosbaby (Zenocide)

- [Rogue] Ryrith (Kalle)

- [Alternate-Rogue] Wapstur

- [Shaman] Requiem (This one wants to keep anonymous)

Edit:

I'm a 20 years old kid, and I have a badass WoW crew.

are you hiding the score so people cant see that you lost on your way up to 500 rating?

yea must have been really active and competitive server with r1 team there being at 500 rating

Turtlezyo said:
are you hiding the score so people cant see that you lost on your way up to 500 rating?

yea must have been really active and competitive server with r1 team there being at 500 rating

Win ratio is 87%, considering that there were 6 people (2 out - 2 in) playing with multiple combos. (That means combos such as Balance druid and Assas Rogue, back 3.3.5a, VS combos such as Shaman/Warlock)

And most people were just being caution. They would queue 2s skirmish, but epeen matches or srs bsns they would do Rated. Simple as that - any serious moggle who played Detour know how it funtioned.

Users who are viewing this thread