Mag/TN

[MENTION=16672]Denurd[/MENTION] wanna be my 2s partner? I'll make you a star babe!

..or should i 1vs2 Mol? Exciting...

Sorry but im staying outta this conflict,also having relatively busy schedule i mostly just sit in garrison anyway.

Use google :p

i use google dont worry,but id rather test something other people recommend,if that makes sense

I suppose you skipped 201 then. I usually tend to miss things when comes to my friends also, so, i understand you on this one :)
Making others "uneducated" considering your attitude on streams and/or with those that have the guts to disagree with you makes you what then? Or he is excused? He has some kind of dissability so we can allow him things? Maybe he has, a mental one seeing him "live".

For this bracket there is no such as PVP mate, at least in my eyes. With everything so broken. Sorry. Playing druids all day long or Lock/Sham Lock/Priest in 2s doesn't make you good specially if you meet only retards. Just saying.

What? "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" is a personal insult and "wearing gay t-shorts" is an appropriate reaction? Think thats just a bit too far leaning out of the window or not? This is still a game and a forum for a game. Why cant you accept or respect that?
Also you didnt mean that serious to put WL next to druids in skirmish right? Make a new thread for this please I want to enjoy this debate separately.

Sorry but im staying outta this conflict,also having relatively busy schedule i mostly just sit in garrison anyway.

i use google dont worry,but id rather test something other people recommend,if that makes sense

Ah fair enough ^^

What? "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones" is a personal insult and "wearing gay t-shorts" is an appropriate reaction? Think thats just a bit too far leaning out of the window or not? This is still a game and a forum for a game. Why cant you accept or respect that?
Also you didnt mean that serious to put WL next to druids in skirmish right? Make a new thread for this please I want to enjoy this debate separately.

sorry I dont know you but you got rekt by lord Achmed.

YOU think.

As about game and gaming forums, who said i don't respect that. You sound like all i do on these forums is bully people. Read again and again.. and again my posts history, read my small contribution to this community and then talk with me about "respecting a game or a gaming forums".

Fact is some are way out of line and that i can't stand and they should be shaken a bit to wake up from their fantasy world. Also, if you noticed so far, i don't give a damn about who respects me or who doesn't. I'm not here to gain respect of people, i'm not here to join gay groups or whatever, don't need "virtual friends". Some like me and my style of pointing out things, some don't. It's ok, i'm not a facebook kiddo chasing likes.

LE: forgot about druids /WL, no i don't put them on the same pedestal.

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU think.

As about game and gaming forums, who said i don't respect that. You sound like all i do on these forums is bully people. Read again and again.. and again my posts history, read my small contribution to this community and then talk with me about "respecting a game or a gaming forums".

Fact is some are way out of line and that i can't stand and they should be shaken a bit to wake up from their fantasy world. Also, if you noticed so far, i don't give a damn about who respects me or who doesn't. I'm not here to gain respect of people, i'm not here to join gay groups or whatever, don't need "virtual friends". Some like me and my style of pointing out things, some don't. It's ok, i'm not a facebook kiddo chasing likes.

LE: forgot about druids /WL, no i don't put them on the same pedestal.

How uncivilized

On a side note my dear [MENTION=17383]Mol[/MENTION], since you are so eager to prove me your so called "skills", why don't we just 1vs1? That way we depend only on our own, nothing else.

You have a rogue, i have a rogue. So let's do it RvR. Think about it, or is it too much?

On a side note my dear Mol, since you are so eager to prove me your so called "skills", why don't we just 1vs1? That way we depend only on our own, nothing else.

You have a rogue, i have a rogue. So let's do it RvR. Think about it, or is it too much?

RvR is the worst possible way to prove one's skills

Why are you trying to prove you're the best 24/7 if you don't give a fuck what people think about you? You're constantly contradicting yourself, pls just gtfo lol

Why are you trying to prove you're the best 24/7 if you don't give a fuck what people think about you? You're constantly contradicting yourself, pls just gtfo lol

I'm just proving others are wrong so please stop, you were the "not caring" type, make up your mind already :)

Users who are viewing this thread