Not open for further replies.
Fly's WSG Drinking game.

pick a team,horde/alliance

if a team member dies, drink

if your team gets the flag that they are holding returned down half a pint

If the opposing team caps the flag, down a pint

feel free to add your own rules
<

i wuv u richard how do you groom your 'fro?

also, buy me ticket to Britain or i will cry on your broken down corpse, setting fire to that glorious, glorious 'fro in the process. no pressure.

with the immense skill put on display sunday night, CLEARLY, wt are the favorites.

poor display of skill by USA imo, only if they had reflexes the outcome would have changed dramatically.

GRATS ON WAPSTERS 1ST PREMADE IN WT AND NOT BEING A CHEERLEADER ON THE SIDELINES <3

lol kancer benched

edit:

id also like to apologize for my inactivity, personal life is kicking my ass atm. will be there on sat though.

with the immense skill put on display sunday night, CLEARLY, wt are the favorites.

poor display of skill by USA imo, only if they had reflexes the outcome would have changed dramatically.

GRATS ON WAPSTERS 1ST PREMADE IN WT AND NOT BEING A CHEERLEADER ON THE SIDELINES <3

lol kancer benched

edit:

id also like to apologize for my inactivity, personal life is kicking my ass atm. will be there on sat though.

I beg your pardon.

I had talked to Pizza prior to tell him I wasn't playing the premade as I had school on the next day, and that it was going to be a waste of my time anyway.

cy@ on Sunday.

s keying or lack thereof is the true measure of skill among all classes at 19

this isnt brain science

Every single one of my keys are bound to conc shot except for 'S' key... Am I good yet?

On a side note... Premade soon...

lol kancer benched

edit:

Be careful what you say there broskie, because Slyddur was forced to play his paladin instead of rogue due to me having school that day. (Day ahead of you)

I had told Pizza that it was going to be a waste of my time if I came anyway, and that he shouldn't have any problem finding some other healer to come along.

cy@ on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread