US Machine Gun Clicks vs Waw Tawent 10/29/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a complete continuum of skill for each class. For instance on my priest if hunters have no idea what they're doing they are exceedingly easy to kill, however if they do know what they're doing they can be extremelyproblematic.

Hunters don't need to know what they are doing, they're hunters. Push any key u want and it will kill the other player. Explosive shot takes mad skillz to push. Worship ur false gods. Play a real class that int auto win. There's good reason u seem games filled with hunters. That alone should be enough evidence they take no skill. But omg. Pizza had 100k hk. Oh my gawd. Way to farm WG and leech his like MANY twinks did back in the day. Garbage.

Hunters don't need to know what they are doing, they're hunters. Push any key u want and it will kill the other player. Explosive shot takes mad skillz to push. Worship ur false gods. Play a real class that int auto win. There's good reason u seem games filled with hunters. That alone should be enough evidence they take no skill. But omg. Pizza had 100k hk. Oh my gawd. Way to farm WG and leech his like MANY twinks did back in the day. Garbage.

mad?

and WT ftw

Idk why Waw Tawent afk's, derna + lob and 8 pugs just 3-0'd a MGC 6 man. Beau afk'd at the begin too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread