US Machine Gun Clicks vs Waw Tawent 10/29/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 19s bracket. Playing 85 BGs to 2.6k mean little when you're reducing yourself down to a 19 playing field (85=/=19).

None of the players in MGC are 'top' 19s, and it shows when I only just started playing against them.

85 takes so much more skill than 19.

19 is way to easy to master compared to 85, i've played both very serious btw.

I'm not disagreeing that 85s take more 'skill' than 19s to play in battlegrounds. I'm saying that 19s play BGs in an entirely different manner than 85s.

I'm not disagreeing that 85s take more 'skill' than 19s to play in battlegrounds. I'm saying that 19s play BGs in an entirely different manner than 85s.

It really isnt difficult to go from 85 to 19 when you have that high exp.

Debatable. More repertoire of spells increases your percentage chance of recovering after a small mistake, unlike in 19's where each spell can decide your fate when used incorrectly in which making it more difficult to play for some in that aspect. I've seen 85's drop down to 19's become a buss and also succeed, All depends on how you can adapt and rely on your placement skills to make you a great player and correctly using spells depending on your awareness instincts of the situation. I've also played both seriously and most can not survive the level drop.

j

Debatable. More repertoire of spells increases your percentage chance of recovering after a small mistake, unlike in 19's where each spell can decide your fate when used incorrectly in which making it more difficult to play for some in that aspect. I've seen 85's drop down to 19's become a buss and also succeed, All depends on how you can adapt and rely on your placement skills to make you a great player and correctly using spells depending on your awareness instincts of the situation. I've also played both seriously and most can not survive the level drop.

You cant really debate it, endgame is way more skilled than any form of twinking.

j

You cant really debate it, endgame is way more skilled than any form of twinking.

1. Why did a good amount of 19 twinks join 85 pvp and go up high in 85 rankings Atax etc.

2. Since your the spokes person for 85's i would at least think you could defend your argument

3. Bring some friends down from 85
<

- I'm notifying you that they're 2 different types of brackets never said 85's requires little skill, but no i don't believe a great amount of "85 players" can come down and be #1 to their class, and if you want to prove me wrong then i'll be waiting

Endgame definitely is. You have more skills/spells, more counters, a whole other class, etc.

^^I answered that in my first post.

The playstyle is completely different. I have played WSG competitively at 19 and at 85, and 85 is a complete joke compared to premades at 19.

The playstyle is completely different. I have played WSG competitively at 19 and at 85, and 85 is a complete joke compared to premades at 19.

err lol 19s in general is a complete joke with the class imbalances and wacky scaling

1. Why did a good amount of 19 twinks join 85 pvp and go up high in 85 rankings Atax etc.

2. Since your the spokes person for 85's i would at least think you could defend your argument

3. Bring some friends down from 85
<

- I'm notifying you that they're 2 different types of brackets never said 85's requires little skill, but no i don't believe a great amount of "85 players" can come down and be #1 to their class, and if you want to prove me wrong then i'll be waiting

Names of all the people you know that went from 19 to 85 and got 2.6k+, please.

19 has very few spells, you have almost nothing to show that you'r skilled. I have played 19 since tbc and endgame since tbc aswell. Some of the very top 19 twinks in wotlk went to one big endgame guild in cata, barely nobody went over 2.3k+.

Endgame has so many more spells, talents, a whole new class, rated battleground and arena. Arena is one of the things that show your skills the most at 85. Arena shows your skills because of peeling your teammates when someone is about to die, how well you do under pressure, keeping your teammates up, outplaying the other team, fakeing, jukeing, winning the setups that counter you and way more things.

I doubt that a big part of the twink community could go to endgame and break 2.2k+ easy.

You have played a random bg at 85 with scrubs? join a 2.5k+ rated battleground team and say its a complete joke.

I'd agree with this whole "19s are a completely different game" in wrath and BC...because guilds would actually be formed consisting of 2400+ players etc incapable of competing in such a movement based bracket. Now it's just instagibs and some of the worst players I've seen are considered good. Without stating any names for fear of ban hammer <.<

I'd agree with this whole "19s are a completely different game" in wrath and BC...because guilds would actually be formed consisting of 2400+ players etc incapable of competing in such a movement based bracket. Now it's just instagibs and some of the worst players I've seen are considered good. Without stating any names for fear of ban hammer <.<

this ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread