US Machine Gun Clicks vs Waw Tawent 10/29/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea who your twink is, Afker,

First off, Afker IS my twink.

Secondly, I would like to sincerely apologize for not dedicating my life to the 19s
<
and I have never clamed to be good, my ego doesn't make up the whole of my epeen...

Third how can you say this?

Afker i dont know who you are but Kancer is 5times better then what your ass is ever gonna be..

If you don't know me and readily admit it, how can you say that he will be "5times" better?

this "post" is just confusing

Lastly, Awwww how cute!

PS: Davetango that's a great offer and I hope someone takes you up on it. WTB more people like that in this bracket
<

I couldnt help laughing when i saw that picture lol. Btw im just sayin dont hate what u cant beat.

P.S. Kancers is mai butt budy even though he tried to kick me out of guild hehe.

So kancer finally shuts his mouth? Good boy. Let the discussion of who's going to win continue, I'm interested in peoples opinion.

Its pretty hard to tell who will win. WT is fielding alot of new ppl and this is MGC's first premade ever together as a guild. However both guilds A teams are full of players with premade experiance. i think the game will be won/lost on strat and i feel WT has the advantage there ( no disrecpect to MGC intended ) i think WT will win in a tight match 2/3 if time dosent run out first
<

MGC is gonna win based on the facts they play RBGs at 85. That alone gives them more knowledge of RECENT premade experience regardless of level.

MGC seem far too overconfident and that's always a very bad sign, as I've picked up in playing the bracket for awhile.

They also have a very weak offense, and I see communication being an issue.

If WT lose, then I'd be very surprised.

I am sorry but imo 85's are too different from 19s to be relevent
<
I dont know MGC very well but its hard for me to say WT is going to lose.

The guild with 6/10 2.6k rated rbg players are obv going to win, they have a shit load of exp with communication and playing together when they have that much rated bg exp.

The guild with 6/10 2.6k rated rbg players are obv going to win, they have a shit load of exp with communication and playing together when they have that much rated bg exp.

This is the 19s bracket. Playing 85 BGs to 2.6k mean little when you're reducing yourself down to a 19 playing field (85=/=19).

None of the players in MGC are 'top' 19s, and it shows when I only just started playing against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread