Lvl 1's ever whisper you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised you would actually post anything. You know you have (or had) the screenshots. I only posted to support SallyG because people were calling him/her a liar. The fact I was able to find you actually admonishing said member (with a search that took two seconds, by the way), just makes it even better. Go ahead and search "aklove". We aren't the only three people who said he gemmed. In fact, he even said he did in one of the threads

Post on, champion.

I'm surprised you would actually post anything. You know you have (or had) the screenshots. I only posted to support SallyG because people were calling him/her a liar. The fact I was able to find you actually admonishing said member (with a search that took two seconds, by the way), just makes it even better. Go ahead and search "aklove". We aren't the only three people who said he gemmed. In fact, he even said he did in one of the threads

Post on, champion.

AKlove experimented around with gems a year ago. When did he join <Sua Sponte>? Last week or so, right?

Let's review my challenge to you and to SallyG.
As I said, when you actually have one shred of evidence that someone wearing the guild tag <Sua Sponte> (of which I am a member) gems his gear, please let me know.

Did you get that? Here, I'll select out the important part and put it in bold face type, ok?

someone wearing the guild tag <Sua Sponte>

When I took screenshots of AKlove with gemmed up gear last year, was he wearing the guild tag <Sua Sponte>? No, he was not.

Looks to me like he realized the error of his ways and stopped using gemmed up gear.

Again, if you or anyone else making making accusation directed at <Sua Sponte> has any evidence whatsoever that someone wearing the guild tag <Sua Sponte> is gemming his gear, please let me know. Otherwise, please stop lying.

If he realized the error of his ways, why hasn't he picked up a second profession? It doesn't add up. :rolleyes:

If he realized the error of his ways, why hasn't he picked up a second profession? It doesn't add up. :rolleyes:

i still lol'd. Everyone of you turrible trolls missed the point, You can be a gem crutching bad Tis okay, But if you ever want to come play with the big boys and girls that roll Sua Sponte, You can... Just dont ever expect to use your gems again.
But since your so hung up on 1 person in my guild that use to gem, can i get hung up on every terrible shadow priest horde side that you defend? or can i get hung up on the fact that Duo is to scared to premade SS? i mean i could... but im not gona. i suggest you get over yourself :D

i still lol'd. Everyone of you turrible trolls missed the point, You can be a gem crutching bad Tis okay, But if you ever want to come play with the big boys and girls that roll Sua Sponte, You can... Just dont ever expect to use your gems again.
But since your so hung up on 1 person in my guild that use to gem, can i get hung up on every terrible shadow priest horde side that you defend? or can i get hung up on the fact that Duo is to scared to premade SS? i mean i could... but im not gona. i suggest you get over yourself :D

What do I have to do with horde shadow priests and Duopaladin? How confusing. :confused:

The fact is, suspicion of Aklove will (rightly) linger until he picks up a second profession.

It is really easy to learn a profession, play, then drop it before logging so that it is not saved in armory.

It is really easy to learn a profession, play, then drop it before logging so that it is not saved in armory.

You miss my point again, If your premading us and armory him, in the premade.... and he doesn't have a second profession in the premade, when we all know the armory has been upgraded to update after every login zone in and out w/e, would clearly indicate him not using them. However if your That butthurt about it, im sure he'd be willing to pick up a professions qt :).

Ill ask you again to please get at me and my guild man. so far you stand there and troll behind a no name alt :D show me how tough you are in WSG bby ^.-

You miss my point again, If your premading us and armory him, in the premade.... and he doesn't have a second profession in the premade, when we all know the armory has been upgraded to update after every login zone in and out w/e, would clearly indicate him not using them. However if your That butthurt about it, im sure he'd be willing to pick up a professions qt :).

Ill ask you again to please get at me and my guild man. so far you stand there and troll behind a no name alt :D show me how tough you are in WSG bby ^.-

Why do you keep on changing the subject? We are talking about your cheating guildmate. :rolleyes:

If the glove fits...

Your bad at this whole forum thing man. I clearly followed the subject involving Aklove, then directly issued you a challenge, Quite literally you just dodged my challenge... Got a lil duododge in ya kiddy?

@Edit: i would be scared to change the subject too if i had problems proving myself when it comes to skill against other player but couldn't, and then "try" to troll forums all day backing his Holy Crit E-friends under a nameless tag. Nite Bby

The fact is, suspicion of Aklove will (rightly) linger until he picks up a second profession.

You make a good point, sir. A 24 twink without two maxxed-out non-BS professions will always raise suspicion. AKlove should max out a second profession if for no other reason than that will clearly demonstrate that he does not use gemmed gear. If anyone has screenshots of AKlove wearing a <Sua Sponte> tag and using gemmed gear, then post them. Or pst me.

But let's get back to Jenn's claim:
like i said all major 24 guilds have Gems
And like I'm saying: Jenn's claim is a lie.

Dis is funneh.. Our 24s don't gem they are too good and noble for that :rolleyes:

No1 would honestly care if you didn't make a claim that NO1 in SS gems when people have clearly found otherwise.. Heck after a 30s search of the guild I found someone

GEMMER!

Aklove gemmed before and everyone on here has said only 1 prof is EXTREMELY suspicious for a "top end" 24 twink so until she gets another prof up to max I will believe that she still owns gemmed gear that she brings out whenever she visits a quick BS trainer (whether it be PvE or PvP or which guild she's in or not, this makes her a gemmer)

If you have no profession, once you log in to Wow

Step 1: learn Blacksmithing
Step 2: Go bg
Step 3: Once done With bgs, unlearn blacksmith
Step 4: log

Will show no record of Blacksmithing. If your still unsure about ask Aklove, he will be able to tell you how easy it is. If Sua Sponte still doesn't understand you can always do this.

Just type: /g "Hey Aklove how do you cover up again?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Endi you act like a child. "Get at me!"

Why do people constantly insist Dori is a no name.. Its like they make a lvl 24 turn off there xp and think they know everything about the bracket.

I can't tell if this thread has turned into Endi vs. twink info posters, or Endi vs. the English language. I'm guessing the latter.

I still find the claim that every "top guild" uses gems a little absurd. There really aren't that many guilds to begin with in this bracket. In addition, since not one guild has actually participated in an actual 10 vs. 10 or 15 vs. 15 premade, nobody can even claim be a "top guild". It's not hard for someone to grab a group of 4+ people and steamroll pugs. That isn't a premade in the slightest.

Speaking of absurd claims, we have Endi saying Lith checks every members gear before premades. Again, when exactly have you ever truly premaded? Assuming this is actually true, the fact you even have to constantly check someones gear is sad.

Your claim is not true about no 10vs10 premade. Im sure there has been a few and I can vouche since I hosted the first one Extended Trial vs Epic a year ago. Although i know nothing of SS, Lith does wargame other groups i believe.

Lmfao, Bro settle down your friend Dori is a no name. Thats just a fact. Secondly Im not a grammar wanker qt, and the fact that i dont know the process of gemming isssss some how a downfall for me? Lol'd even more.

i agree that the claims are rediculous, we have 10v15'd and won, that to me is a premade vs a premade, think it was vs sanctuary or something dont member faceroll games that well. And in case you were not aware, we cross server que with other alli twinks just as horde do/does to this day. So yes it is common for me to inspect someone i dont recognize and check gear, either for accuracy or gems, either way why should it bother anyone that i inspect another player.

We mostly sport players from our guild and sutch but if we are replacing a player or dps chances are we might grab someone from Real ID. but im pretty sure SS has enough for a full 10 and full 15 man. Accepting all challenges?
Kthnx QT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Dori is not a no name. Dori is a very skilled player and very knowledgable about his class and others. I miss playing Dori, Ko, Pizza in the 24 bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread