Lvl 1's ever whisper you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally you pretty much just got told; if you need to, you can go apply some aloe to that burn.

Totally told!

Dat backpedal.

On that note:

Forgot clicking too my friend. *click* *click* *click*

Even if I were still a mod, I wouldn't ban you.

It's to much fun watching you try hard to rustle other people's jimmies.

at lithfailology.... sorry i have a life and im not gona sit on my ass for 2hrs while your scrub ass team gets their ass together just so they can all get farmed for 25 minutes would defeat the purpose. And then after i would be getting level one whispers from you..... once again so.... yeah thanks but no thanks. You should of thought about wanting a fair game when u made a lvl 1 to bother me. Don't bother me. it never ends up good for you... always look more scub bag assish then you looked before. keep spewing out your disgusting words. It won't do you no good. BTw from what you whispered me on a lvl 1 " i don't care nobody knows me." haha stay small and go rage somemore, somewhere else. Btw post more shit i got you on ignore now(just like your level 1s) :D and you can't dodge something that wouldn't have anychance of hiting you...silly failology.

at lithfailology.... sorry i have a life and im not gona sit on my ass for 2hrs while your scrub ass team gets their ass together just so they can all get farmed for 25 minutes would defeat the purpose. And then after i would be getting level one whispers from you..... once again so.... yeah thanks but no thanks. You should of thought about wanting a fair game when u made a lvl 1 to bother me. Don't bother me. it never ends up good for you... always look more scub bag assish then you looked before. keep spewing out your disgusting words. It won't do you no good. BTw from what you whispered me on a lvl 1 " i don't care nobody knows me." haha stay small and go rage somemore, somewhere else. Btw post more shit i got you on ignore now(just like your level 1s) :D and you can't dodge something that wouldn't have anychance of hiting you...silly failology.

Says DuoDodge :)
Dodging Lith since 2012... If you have that much confidence in your team why did you tell me on vent that you don't have 10 players you feel "comfortable" with to premade me with?
Sounds like you only have confidence in your team when you're farming a bunch of level 20s.. Seems legit..

10v10 or 10v15.. Up to you DuoDodge..
Or just dodge..

You must miss the old AGM with dodge rating.. Probably suited you a bit better then the stam one.

Prove yourself by being able to field 10 thatll even land a kill on my A team. Otherwise keep farming your 20s for 25 minutes.. I'll keep farming your 5 mans at midfield while capping 3 flags in 5 minutes.

:D

Says DuoDodge :)
Dodging Lith since 2012... If you have that much confidence in your team why did you tell me on vent that you don't have 10 players you feel "comfortable" with to premade me with?
Sounds like you only have confidence in your team when you're farming a bunch of level 20s.. Seems legit..

Especially when he is on his gemmed-up toon, Ìronman. He's a meow boy.

first of all, whats wrong with gems? Its like a 24..if its allowed to be in 20-24 bracket then so be it. Also that whole guild has gems.

the food chain went like this
gemmed 24

Also doesnt your 24 faction transfered gear rogue have over 110k hks after playing a 24 shitting on trials in a 5 man premade? Why are you even complaining. You probably made more people ragequit after 1 shotting trials than that gemmed pala did.

Sorry "Lith-
Twink
[h=2]This message is hidden because Lith- is on your ignore list. [/h]View Post

"

Spoken like a true DuoDodge.Way to live up to your name...
oh wait, what name?

@Public...

Gems are for scrubs.. but it's okay 10v10 our team and you can have your gems.. We'll still be sure to land a 3 cap and farm your gems at mid field..
40 resil can only do so much as far as masking your skill.. Or lack there of.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Public...

Gems are for scrubs.. but it's okay 10v10 our team and you can have your gems.. We'll still be sure to land a 3 cap and farm your gems at mid field..
40 resil can only do so much as far as masking your skill.. Or lack there of.

While I may not agree with gems, 40 resilience or PvP power is going to steamroll (compared to have-nots!). I've seen it happen numerous times. So talk about skill all your want, but sometimes gear > skill. This is one of those cases.

Heh well he must not be so bad if so much raging is happening... U guys make it sound like one paladin could take out an entire team....... Gems or not. 1 person doesnt make a team.
Hey lifailology enjoy talking to the wall :D you should probably make some more lvl 1s muahahahha and then premade with other lvl 1s that dont like you :p

first of all, whats wrong with gems?

It's an exploit. It's illegal. It violates the Terms of Service that you signed when you created your WOW account. There's a blue post on the Blizzard forum about it. Blizzard has at times terminated accounts over it.

Its like a 24.

Not at all. Rolling a 24 is completely legal. Gemming at level 24 is not.

if its allowed to be in 20-24 bracket then so be it.

It is not allowed. I just uploaded a dossier about gemming and gemmers to my photobucket which includes screenshots of players - some of whom are very well known - using illegal gemmed gear. I won't link to it here.

Also doesnt your 24 faction transfered gear rogue have over 110k hks after playing a 24 shitting on trials in a 5 man premade?

I see that you're in touch with your anger. I have no idea who you are but I take it that I must have ambushed you a time or two in the gulch?

/comfort

20s who don't want to play at a disadvantage have the freedom to upgrade their account to pay-to-play. If they decide to remain f2p, that is their choice. Why should other people gripe at me for the choices that they make? I don't get it. Were it up to me, I'd allow f2ps to level to 24.

But it isn't up to me.

What can a 24 do when he goes up against cheating 24s? Should we stoop down to the level of the cheaters and create gemmed up 24s? All we can do is complain to Blizz and call attention to the problem. I'm not going to create a 24 with blacksmithing and a gemmed set "just in case."

Some people have integrity; others don't.

While I may not agree with gems, 40 resilience or PvP power is going to steamroll (compared to have-nots!). I've seen it happen numerous times. So talk about skill all your want, but sometimes gear > skill. This is one of those cases.

In the game of Warsong. I think me and you both know that strategy can over-come a "skilled" group of players with gems..

Oh wait, there are none. Therefore I've got nothing to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread