lvl 1 caster

weuj

Legend
So i got boerd and wanna make a lvl 1 caster on ally side EU. Could anyone tell me what caster class has the best burst damage? and a chardev or tell me what gear u would need?

Well I have a lock and I hit about 90's non crit with my crit setup. The only viable caster classes are Lock, Mage, and Shaman. Locks for high damage, Mage for frostfire and great kiting, and Shamans because you can stack haste and almost instant lightning bolt. I think there are a couple of guides around here for casters gear, just look thoroughly and carefully. Just keep living steel in mind for Boa enchant cause +200 spell hit is great! Any questions just ask :)

okey ty gonna try shaman on ptr first cus it sounds interesting even if its not the best damage

Go with two handed axe or something with iron counterweight and +10 haste gloves. With herbalism u will be hitting pretty much instant lightning bolts! Also keep broken barn door shield with vitality enchant and idk abt enchantments but those two things are important. Good Luck!

So on my lock I hit abt 75's non-crits. Is that normal for the Mop lvl one locks, how can I boost the damage? Does Anyone have useful tips for increasing damage on a lock?

So on my lock I hit abt 75's non-crits. Is that normal for the Mop lvl one locks, how can I boost the damage? Does Anyone have useful tips for increasing damage on a lock?
For higher damage shadow bolts, 20 shadow power gloves, BoA legs, 7 int on boots if it's a lowlevel, 22 int or 30sp to wep, 7int to bracers, 4 stats on chest, and ofc BoA stuff. Staff has got the best dps stats.

For higher damage shadow bolts, 20 shadow power gloves, BoA legs, 7 int on boots if it's a lowlevel, 22 int or 30sp to wep, 7int to bracers, 4 stats on chest, and ofc BoA stuff. Staff has got the best dps stats.

There is no such enchant as 7 int to boots....

Just keep living steel in mind for Boa enchant cause +200 spell hit is great! Any questions just ask :)

For one thing Living Steel Weapon chain no longer works, although Pyrium Weapon Chain does. Secondly, it never was hit, it was expertise.

There is no such enchant as 7 int to boots....

For one thing Living Steel Weapon chain no longer works, although Pyrium Weapon Chain does. Secondly, it never was hit, it was expertise.

Just a note, Expertise also grants spell hit. But yes it is no longer usable to all below lv85.

Shields man, shields!

True, in the case of increased survivability over dps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread