Lvl 1 - 9 Armory

I only see lvl 1's posted here, Is nobody played their old 19's anymore? those are now lvl 9. I want to make him BiS again.
Anyone else has the same idea? This is my hunter https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/burning-legion/jannekin
Quickly explained, you'd want a full set of level 6 (ilvl 13) legion green BoE with sockets and with as many level 7 (ilvl 17) legion epic BoEs.
If you want to look at guides, mix the lvl 1 gearing guide @Jonnes made with a mix of what 10s use on @ohti armory. Replace all TBC gear from 10s to green and epic BoE sockets.

To get BoEs you can check the level 1 subsection. There's a thread on how to farm them.

Good luck!

Quickly explained, you'd want a full set of level 6 (ilvl 13) legion green BoE with sockets and with as many level 7 (ilvl 17) legion epic BoEs.
If you want to look at guides, mix the lvl 1 gearing guide @Jonnes made with a mix of what 10s use on @ohti armory. Replace all TBC gear from 10s to green and epic BoE sockets.

To get BoEs you can check the level 1 subsection. There's a thread on how to farm them.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info! i will check it out, and i hope there are some ways to get BoE epics on my lvl 9 also.. hmmm i must find a way! and i mean those epics from Vanilla/TBC perhaps. who knows there are ways... Like for example, if you farm outlands for BoE epics on a lvl 10, Do the epics scale down to Req lvl 8 maybe? something like that... there must be a way!!

added, did u want his achievement points added too?
No thanks, this is an account wide chat achievements. It won’t be much to brag about lol

Users who are viewing this thread