Lvl 1 - 9 Armory

Level 1 goblin with an AGM, rogue.

Returning after a very long hiatus from twinking and wow in general. Nowhere near bis so not recording a video yet. I'll update after I get the party sync stuff done. Also considering trying some other classes at 1 now that it looks like low levels can hit in duels again. Focusing on 20s for now. Also, it looks like all of my shoulders on this guy have vanished, any idea why? They were all heirlooms and I believe they were enchanted with pandaria inscriptions iirc.

https://imgur.com/a/nH0ggnW

Any known way to make lvl 10ish mobs easier to kill, like getting high ilvl? Been trying to get some gray shoulders to drop from barrens mobs which takes a long time. Roughly 4k kills so far.

Any known way to make lvl 10ish mobs easier to kill, like getting high ilvl? Been trying to get some gray shoulders to drop from barrens mobs which takes a long time. Roughly 4k kills so far.
There's really no way to make them easier to kill unless you get someone to help you kill them or use all the buffs you can potentially get :/

Level 1 goblin with an AGM, rogue.

Returning after a very long hiatus from twinking and wow in general. Nowhere near bis so not recording a video yet. I'll update after I get the party sync stuff done. Also considering trying some other classes at 1 now that it looks like low levels can hit in duels again. Focusing on 20s for now. Also, it looks like all of my shoulders on this guy have vanished, any idea why? They were all heirlooms and I believe they were enchanted with pandaria inscriptions iirc.

https://imgur.com/a/nH0ggnW

Nice rogue! I don’t know of any bug that makes shoulders, especially heirlooms, disappear. That would be sad if the enchants were gf’d but the pandaria inscriptions should be easy to find again.

*PTR* SL

Can Confirm i've found lvl 1 Socketable items from trash in Bfa AD Dungeon today.
either way this shows us we can get socket-able gear in bfa. Stoked for Shadowlands.
Level 1 is gunna be awesome :)
Side note Level 20 retail/ 10 PTR, Seems pretty fun.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_082920_205734.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_082920_205734.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 178
The way things are looking, if we can get scaled boes for 1s, it's probably going to be reliant on level 10 mobs on the zones that scale that low, with the best drops following wod/legion/bfa loot rules, especially legion but including bfa and wod for weapons.

Also, this is absolutely not the thread for this discussion xD
We have like 2 or 3 shadowlands threads in the 1-9 section up, no need to clutter up the armory video thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread