Luckiest "TF" Mutha Trucka on the Planet!

I am so mad rn. I have 7 warforged pieces on my warlock... 3 of which are +10. I would almost be done if blizz wasn't so fkin dumb, like seriously? Everyone please make a ticket/submit a bug report. This is BS.

I also have a full geared TF lv19.

Check my 19 warr in my signature.

And just for the record, i also have:

6 pieces tf on my 19 hunter.
7 pieces tf on 60 warrior.
3 pieces tf on 29 rogue.
4 pieces tf on 10 warrior.

And just for the record, i also have:
7 pieces tf on 60 warrior.

Isnt the gear for 60's absolutely garbage? At least when i checked compared to my proper gear.

I am so mad rn. I have 7 warforged pieces on my warlock... 3 of which are +10. I would almost be done if blizz wasn't so fkin dumb, like seriously? Everyone please make a ticket/submit a bug report. This is BS.

yea we'll get right on that..

I can't log in to wow atm due to ddos attacks (according to their Twitter). I just wanna farm man....

Ck2MtAhWkAAkUo-.png

You wouldn't almost be done because they wouldn't be the same ilvl. The higher ivl is obviously the 720 scaling down as it's much more rare of a drop and the other is bugged but i'm almost certain it's the lower 1. either way u would have to grind for the higher ilvl with stats.

Users who are viewing this thread