LTB, MB Premade 9/25/11

Igotoparties said:
Sounds like it was 2v1 to me, grats on your kill though.

R

O

F

L

It wasn't. There were several people in the area fighting. It was near the horde ramp. You do realize that every post you've made so far has done nothing, but show how much of an ignorant mid-field tab targeter you are, right?

Mongro said:
It wasn't. There were several people in the area fighting. It was near the horde ramp. You do realize that every post you've made so far has done nothing, but show how much of an ignorant mid-field tab targeter you are, right?

He's just a really good troll.

imgres

edit: DARNIT SHOW MY IMAGE NOES

Mongro said:

So now my question becomes "What was my team doing while I was being 2v1'd by a warrior and a shaman?". Something very important must have been going on in that moment (or at least important in your eyes lol) because it's been chiseled into your memory pretty meticulously.

finishstrongswimtothetop.png

Maybe it was this game? Maybe your elation over one of my four deaths was what caused the event to be so prominent in your memory. I'm not sure if you're one of the bad shamans in this game, but it would certainly explain why you're so mad LOL.

Shoutouts to:

NSJ_TASS

Voireon

I go to parties peace.

Edit: Damn, marathon post.

Why is everyone on Igotoparties dick? He's just a fellow twinker trying to have fun/get big @ 29s. I dueled his rogue on the ptr way back when(he is Haxity right?) and he is a good player.

Secondly, I truly love it when you trash cans point out random mistakes people make. So here's a question, if you are truly perfect, why is your main sitting at 1500?

/respect Haxity

/lol at the haters

Thanks bro, appreciate the vouch. Honestly after coming back I feel like I had/have a lot to improve on, but the learning curve is my more lenient than other games so I'll get there.

Edit: You're right dude. I'm sorry. I was just mad. It kinda sucks being on the losing team when my class is bad.

Igotpanties obvious photo shop is obvious, no way you topped minnowan on damage meters.

Emelianenko said:
You're terrible

Yes I am glad you picked up on that. Now Panties there lost 2 of 3 one v ones when he opened on my while i was sitting out on the stump. We both acknowledge that I am terrible so what exactly does that make him?

Franchi said:
Yes I am glad you picked up on that. Now Panties there lost 2 of 3 one v ones when he opened on my while i was sitting out on the stump. We both acknowledge that I am terrible so what exactly does that make him?

LOL wsg 1v1's are all the rage now? Should I start keeping track of all the times that I hear "Oh god damnit Panties is killing me ramp... Can someone please help???" and then we'll compare that tally to the number of times you kill me. I think I'm still gonna come out on top.

Igotoparties said:
LOL wsg 1v1's are all the rage now? Should I start keeping track of all the times that I hear "Oh god damnit Panties is killing me ramp... Can someone please help???" and then we'll compare that tally to the number of times you kill me. I think I'm still gonna come out on top.

Hey I was fine sitting out, you wanted the one v one. You got the aimed shot opener cause I was watching a movie on my second screen and still you managed to lose your little hunter v warrior one v one. After the first go around you decided to come out of the GY with a hard on for me and proceeded to get stomped again by the worst warrior in the bracket who just wanted to sit out and stop gimping his team in what was almost a competitive game. I really can't find a explanation for that, maybe you were stoned, but I was drunk so that's kinda a wash.

I don't know why you couldn't just let me sit under my umbrella next to my romantic picnic basket and save yourself the humiliation.

Of all of the pointless discussions in this thread, I think this one might actually be the most pointless.

Franchi said:
Hey I was fine sitting out, you wanted the one v one. You got the aimed shot opener cause I was watching a movie on my second screen and still you managed to lose your little hunter v warrior one v one. After the first go around you decided to come out of the GY with a hard on for me and proceeded to get stomped again by the worst warrior in the bracket who just wanted to sit out and stop gimping his team in what was almost a competitive game. I really can't find a explanation for that, maybe you were stoned, but I was drunk so that's kinda a wash.

I don't know why you couldn't just let me sit under my umbrella next to my romantic picnic basket and save yourself the humiliation.

Lol bro you're seriously overstating the glory of the event. If you really want to test your greatness lemme know and we can set something up where I completely roflstomp you lol.

Igotoparties said:
Lol bro you're seriously overstating the glory of the event. If you really want to test your greatness lemme know and we can set something up where I completely roflstomp you lol.

Strange reaction to a couple of lines on a video game forum for a guy named igotpanties, er I'm sorry igotoparties.

visibly-upset.jpg

You already had your chance you blew it even with a free opener.

Franchi said:
Strange reaction to a couple of lines on a video game forum for a guy named igotpanties, er I'm sorry igotoparties.

visibly-upset.jpg

You already had your chance you blew it even with a free opener.

Laughter = rage ? Poor nerds these days are too socially inept to gauge human emotion :-/ (this emotion is pity). I think the name of my next twink is going to be Autidownpergers.

Igotoparties said:
Laughter = rage ? Poor nerds these days are too socially inept to gauge human emotion :-/ (this emotion is pity). I think the name of my next twink is going to be Autidownpergers.

Nerd? That the best you have?

You really need to learn to tailor your insults to your targets.

aaaand my mic is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread