LTB, MB Premade 9/25/11

*slams face into keyboard repeatedly*

another horde loss in the last 4 minutes......*sighs*

Mongro said:
He's your friend? Really?

Good to see you in some games, sorry for the CS's when you were on parties. I was trying to sap/cs as many as i could to keep ramp clear

Ohai said:
Good to see you in some games, sorry for the CS's when you were on parties. I was trying to sap/cs as many as i could to keep ramp clear
Likewise :) It's all good, he was awful anyhow.

Emelianenko said:
Holy shit! Izzy!

You know it brother, some asian hacked her shit so she has like a week or three of game time

Emelianenko said:
Tell her to log on draka for arm wrestling

dat bish went to sleep can you bereave that

Igotoparties said:
Yeah man I was so terrible, we lost so many games cuz of me...

I wasn't saying you threw games, I was just refering to your poor use of silencing shot and your... kiting?

[video=youtube;aIJusrf0tyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJusrf0tyw[/video]

What a joke of an end of a fight

Mayweather #1. Dethrone the King small timers! If the lesser opponent Ortiz is going to headbutt like a bitch, he'll get beat up like a bitch. The only thing that differentiates the two men is that what Ortiz did was illegal and what Mayweather did was legal. Money Mayweather all the way. Send them straight dick nigguhz packin.

Mongro said:
I wasn't saying you threw games, I was just refering to your poor use of silencing shot and your... kiting?

Idk about silencing shot, from what I heard you were a shaman? I dont remember any shamans, were you enhance?

Users who are viewing this thread