LTB, MB Premade 9/25/11

Sorry Cptheal, you really dropped your game the last time you played 29s and I'm more than sure of it when I say you wouldn't make much of a dent if you came back today. The caliber of 29s has changed since you disappeared.

Get back @ him when you do like 3100 arenas BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY GOOD WAY TO PROVE YOUR WORTH.

cya in a couple years

Kaorinite said:
Sorry Cptheal, you really dropped your game the last time you played 29s and I'm more than sure of it when I say you wouldn't make much of a dent if you came back today. The caliber of 29s has changed since you disappeared.

Of course I wouldn't make that much of a dent. My back would hurt from carrying everyone.

Ohai said:
Get back @ him when you do like 3100 arenas BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY GOOD WAY TO PROVE YOUR WORTH.

cya in a couple years

If I cared that much about arena rating, I would exploit it like everyone else does. Arena rating doesn't mean crap anymore.

Wow isn't going to last another couple years. Let's face it, this game is terrible.

Cptheal said:
If I cared that much about arena rating, I would exploit it like everyone else does. Arena rating doesn't mean crap anymore.

Wow isn't going to last another couple years. Let's face it, this game is terrible.

Then what is the point of linking your main? Oh and before I embarrass you I'm Gunna need some proof.

Cptheal said:
I was thinking about coming back to the bracket, so I came to these forums to see what was up, and then I realized why I quit in the first place. Everyone here is a piece of shit player that thinks they're good because they can play an OP class and S key like a boss. Honestly, everyone here should just delete all their characters, uninstall WoW, and for good measure throw their computer out the window. That's how much all of you suck.

This is why this bracket is shit. We have one person from a shitty guild trying to recruit shitty players to play against another just as shitty premade in a shitty bracket. IN THE SAME GUILD we have some emotionally unstable girl that is/was going through a divorce. These people are so ****ing insane that they can't decide whether or not they want Donteventrii in the premade.

Know what this thread needs? A huge ass list of rules EXPLICITLY saying what is allowed and what isn't. Not that that would do any good. Wasn't MD the guild that had to cheat to beat DetoX? And now they want to fight 29s? Congratulations, you guys suck.

****ing baddies.

you're a piece of shit and an awful player to boot

Emelianenko said:
Except for the part where his arena rating is like 600 Pts higher than yours. Btw rushing to coco's defense won't get you laid and it won't get you on the a team either looool @ being excluded from your own guild's premades hahahahaha

uhmm, what? I'm fc'ing rofl

yeah because dont is the authority on all things related to our guild.. you know.. he ones that he's not even apart of

That's not what dont told me

Considering that Dont transferred his hunter and joined LTB all of like 3 days ago, I don't think he's in a position to say who does what. I'm also pretty sure it's his guild that's deciding not to play with him, not the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread