Loot Verification Thread

Is this true?

If so I did not know that WoW does that, as in WoW has 2 items that use the same name, with different level requirements and attainable in 2 different ways.

Even though they look similar to the naked eye with similar stats.

My brain hurts.

anyone had a defies set drop other than pants and gloves ?

Korkron Supply satchel still drops if anyone is trying to farm that before they remove all the mobs View attachment 4948
This little mesa thing up above where the horde wsg pvp vendor is was by far the easiest place to farm I found. I managed to get it on the second pack here though so I might be a bit biased. Happy hunting

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_111914_013657.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111914_013657.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 210
My first Vultros kill, and guess what I got...

View attachment 4947

Either this is now common loot, or I was blessed by the gods, I like to think the latter.

Farmable on vultrous itself.

And also lootable from Battered Junkbox - Item - World of Warcraft.

But Rogues cannot pick-lock now until level 24, so you will have to use your 'Seaforium Charge/ Silver Skeleton Key' stacks for it.

Do you have stats for scaling on this item, or am going to have to go camp this thing? That crap must be insane.

Not as insane as you'd think, still viable though, posted it with many items in the 'gear scaling index' section.

Hey guys, I have some information to share with you.

Today I got 2 Dark Whelpling - Item - World of Warcraft drops after only killing 8 Ebon Whelp - NPC - World of Warcraft whilst I was doing archaeology in wetlands, I find this very odd.

During MoP I killed a little over 2k Ebon Whelp - NPC - World of Warcraft and got nothing, I feel like the drop tables have been changed.

If you guys are spending time farming for pets (or just bored waiting for BG pops), you might aswell make your way back around to the Ebon Whelps in Wetlands, because they drop both Dark Whelpling - Item - World of Warcraft and Tiny Crimson Whelpling - Item - World of Warcraft, and I have a feeling they are alot more common loot then before.

Also I have been farming Darkmoon Game Prize - Item - World of Warcraft on 11 toons, thats 66 per day, here are some of the loot I got:

- Darkmoon Whistle - Item - World of Warcraft
- Darkmoon Balloon - Item - World of Warcraft
- Darkmoon Zeppelin - Item - World of Warcraft x 2
- Cloak of the Darkmoon Faire - Item - World of Warcraft
- Darkmoon Hammer - Item - World of Warcraft
- Darkmoon "Sword" - Item - World of Warcraft
- Darkmoon Flower - Item - World of Warcraft

Even though I got 2 Darkmoon Zeppelin's, they were both useless to me as I already have them, yes you can obtain pets from these prize boxes that you already have.

On another note I got these 2 Darkmoon Zeppelin's almost back-to-back with eachother, on the same toon, the 1st and 3rd box opened contained 2 rare Darkmoon Zeppelin pet drops which were the same, I dunno if this means I'm extremely unlucky or its not completely an RNG thing.

If anyone has gotten the same Darkmoon pets/rare loot, back-to-back from opening a Darkmoon prize box, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I have some information to share with you.

Today I got 2 Dark Whelpling - Item - World of Warcraft drops after only killing 8 Ebon Whelp - NPC - World of Warcraft whilst I was doing archaeology in wetlands, I find this very odd.

During MoP I killed a little over 2k Ebon Whelp - NPC - World of Warcraft and got nothing, I feel like the drop tables have been changed.

If you guys are spending time farming for pets (or just bored waiting for BG pops), you might aswell make your way back around to the Ebon Whelps in Wetlands, because they drop both Dark Whelpling - Item - World of Warcraft and Tiny Crimson Whelpling - Item - World of Warcraft, and I have a feeling they are alot more common loot then before.

got my dark whelping 20 minutes after reading this, thanks a lot :D killed around 60 whelps

Hmm, thankyou for letting me know and therefore confirming the heightened drop rate of this pet, although I wonder if the crimson whelping (a zone drop on all mobs in wetlands) has the same rarity as before?

I got another 2 darkmoon whistles today, I feel like the % rate goes up for items you already have.

Users who are viewing this thread