Loot Verification Thread

This happened a few days ago.

I activated 10 free days of gametime on my old p2p account and farmed SFK.

10 days of farming, Gloomshroud never dropped. >.<

Though, I did get 2 shadowfangs and 2 assassins blades. Got both in one run.

10697439_10205226491372785_1843551443441697333_o.jpg

10 days straight of running through dungeons? or temporarily.

How much runs approx would you say?

10 days straight of running through dungeons? or temporarily.

How much runs approx would you say?

Well, it was more like 7 days. My DK was level 82, I wanted to check out Draenor so I took some time to level to 90.

Runs were about 6-8 minutes each, I'd do them when I had time, and stopped when I grew tired for the day or if I had to go to work in the morning.

I played a lot, so I think it was around 5??-600 runs.

From my memory, here's what I got...

2x Shadowfang
2x Assassin's Blade
3x Mindthrust Bracer's
4x Face Smasher
6x Witching Stave
2x Night Reaver
1x Guillotine Axe
0x Gloomshroud Armor /cry

The numbers on Face Smasher and Witching Stave are exaggerated, I just remember those two dropping the most.

Well, it was more like 7 days. My DK was level 82, I wanted to check out Draenor so I took some time to level to 90.

Runs were about 6-8 minutes each, I'd do them when I had time, and stopped when I grew tired for the day or if I had to go to work in the morning.

I played a lot, so I think it was around 5??-600 runs.

From my memory, here's what I got...

2x Shadowfang
2x Assassin's Blade
3x Mindthrust Bracer's
4x Face Smasher
6x Witching Stave
2x Night Reaver
1x Guillotine Axe
0x Gloomshroud Armor /cry

The numbers on Face Smasher and Witching Stave are exaggerated, I just remember those two dropping the most.

Funny, the only thing Old and I got in about 40 runs of SFK was Gloomshroud Armor, lol.

(Well, that and like 2 Guillotine Axes and a Night Reaver).

I'll trade it for a Shadowfang ;)

As a combat rogue who agility/damage stacks I cannot feel right until I get a gloomshroud, it has more agility then the boa chest and more crit then armor of the fang, I need it :(

You never know, maybe only an ugly purple cloak is missing from your mog set. :cool:

Feathered Cape is another mob specific loot, which has been refreshed for wod. The drop rate on wowhead has to be incorrect, because this item hasn't been available since Cataclysm. Should be higher actually. It has dropped for me after second killing of Vultros.

Users who are viewing this thread