Loot Verification Thread

Domunique

Legend
Things have changed since WoD, Loot tables and % chances of low drops in Zones/Dungeons have been changed.

WoWhead always seems to be out of date when it comes to low level % drops nowadays, seeing as its not the status-quo compared to end game material, its hard for them to keep up.

They also mish-mash every expansion's drop rate together to give you some dodgy average result.

I would like the community to take the time to upload screenshots of all their unusual drops that can confirm certain packets of information. For example, If I looted a Shadowfang - Item - World of Warcraft from a 'Chest' within Shadowfang Keep, I would upload it, just to show the community that it is possible and worth while to open up every chest.

This also applies for rare drops that are fished up, pickpocket, etc etc.

If you ever feel like you've been farming for days and its just not working, come on here to see if anyone else has gotten what you've been farming for recently. to encourage you and confirm the drop.

Rare fish/pets are also welcome to this thread.

I'm going to try and post as much rare drops as I can on here, just to encourage other F2pers to get out there and start farming.

Things have changed since WoD, Loot tables and % chances of low drops in Zones/Dungeons have been changed.

WoWhead always seems to be out of date when it comes to low level % drops nowadays, seeing as its not the status-quo compared to end game material, its hard for them to keep up.

They also mish-mash every expansion's drop rate together to give you some dodgy average result.

I would like the community to take the time to upload screenshots of all their unusual drops that can confirm certain packets of information. For example, If I looted a Shadowfang - Item - World of Warcraft from a 'Chest' within Shadowfang Keep, I would upload it, just to show the community that it is possible and worth while to open up every chest.

This also applies for rare drops that are fished up, pickpocket, etc etc.

If you ever feel like you've been farming for days and its just not working, come on here to see if anyone else has gotten what you've been farming for recently. to encourage you and confirm the drop.

Rare fish/pets are also welcome to this thread.

I'm going to try and post as much rare drops as I can on here, just to encourage other F2pers to get out there and start farming.

I always take screen shots of times a rare drops. <3

iYOXpB3.jpg

Shadowfang confirmed drop in Shadowfang keep (the place in which Shadowfang is kept)

edit: 777th post. Bite me

Last edited:
Maybe it isn't a big deal, but Magician's Mantle now drops in Blackfathom Deeps too. I looted from one of the cultists's corpse, not from a chest. Another time a murloc or a turtle dropped it. So it's zone drop here like in The Stockade.

I guess Magician's Mantle will become more popular again at current scaling.

Magefist Gloves is still one of the rarest item for us.

I destroyed it because I was so mad: I would like to get it to my priest for a long time. So I can't tell you how is scaling now. Maybe someone knows. It dropped by a raptor in Wetlands:

sogism3.jpg

That sucks :-/ It's 6 armor 8 int, 5 stamina, 7 spirit. Farm SFK you'll get it.

Magefist Gloves is still one of the rarest item for us.

I destroyed it because I was so mad: I would like to get it to my priest for a long time. So I can't tell you how is scaling now. Maybe someone knows. It dropped by a raptor in Wetlands:

sogism3.jpg

OOO Item Level 20, scaling prease.

EDIT: NVM

Do you need any help with the scaling for certain items?

Your addon with the new scalings is very much awaited - so anything I can do to speed up the process of data acquisition would be appreciated :)

Hbrowns is doing a scaling addon?

/gasp :D

I'd be sure to advertise it when its done

Last edited:
Do you need any help with the scaling for certain items?

Your addon with the new scalings is very much awaited - so anything I can do to speed up the process of data acquisition would be appreciated :)
[MENTION=8138]Kincaide[/MENTION] volunteered to sort through a text file of everyone's posted gear. She'll have to delete duplicates/get it all formatted correctly, etc. It's a huge pain. Once that's done I'll post the updates. We can assess the reds then and get the stragglers. In hindsight there was probably better way to handle all this gear... But people helping out like this gives me time for F2PDev... which got Monk support tonight.

It went really smooth. Now I need to go through every class and spec and update numbers for WoD. Bonus Armor support, professions tweaking, enchants that don't work, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
AXe of the Enforcer does drop, i have it on my f2p monk. first bfd run :p

All rare zone drops from Blackfathom Deeps have to be confirmed.

I've ran it 18 times and nothing, BFD is known for their wide array of Dungeon specific drops, and I haven't even seen one, this could mean I'm unlucky, or that the drop rate has been decreased, some drops even GF'ed OR mob-specific.

This would make sense seeing as Blackfathom Deeps had a re-work, wiping certain mobs and replacing them, the difficulty is annoying too, especially when qued with under geared players.

If anyone can show me some proof that would be appreciated, if you didn't take a screenshot look at your wow Armoury's Recent activity.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first Vultros kill, and guess what I got...

View attachment 4947

Either this is now common loot, or I was blessed by the gods, I like to think the latter.

Farmable on vultrous itself.

And also lootable from Battered Junkbox - Item - World of Warcraft.

But Rogues cannot pick-lock now until level 24, so you will have to use your 'Seaforium Charge/ Silver Skeleton Key' stacks for it.

Attachments

• WoW Talon of Vultros.jpg
    WoW Talon of Vultros.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 349

Users who are viewing this thread