Looks like the DF ilvl changes are up on the PTR....

Warglave

Veteran
Just updated my PTR client and the new 112 epics are finally... 112. Mhrmmmmmm.

Whelp.... cool. :FrogeConcern:

edit- aaaannnddddd.... the enchants are seemingly indeed grandfathered. At least applying the scrolls.
edit2- aaannnnndddd.... the adventure journal is still showing level 30 loot for most dungeons. :FrogeTorch::FrogeTorch:

Cant get into chromie time, got some DF quests I apparently have to do first (hopefully)? On the 29, at least.

Nope. Cant get in chromie time and the quests are for the invasions and new dungeon.

Last edited:
This means we have until the 14th to grind out gears.

edit: looks like PTR is a delayed version (prior versoin) of beta, BoE epics like singine crystal axe aren't scaling at all right now.

Last edited:
Yeah, i used that stupid slow-ass supplied dragon cuz everything is in spots requiring flight.... annoying.

Does the PTR treat them as individual and not account toons? SO technically we havent unlocked Chromie yet on them? Super annoying.

dungeon gear seems to be ilvl 61, WoD epics from dungeons appear to be ilvl 87, WoD epic elekk tusk is lvl 57, ilvl seem to be sorted by xpac release order (lower to higher), these 2 legion trinkets were obtained at lvl 20 and copied over, Might is a blue from stormheim quest, Stonedark is a green that upgraded from a Highmountain quest
legion trinkets.jpg

i feel these seem to just be broken stuff and temporary

enchants also are off: Crusader procs only 25 str at lvl 20 now
crusader.jpg

i only have 1 weapon that has a proc effect on my druid, but shadowbolt from the Blade of Eternal Darkness crit for 400
shadowbolt.JPG

not sure how much anyone needs this info, but its kinda odd

Did raid gear change? I didn't check that when i was on, it used to be totally unscaled and the worst gear.... along with crafted stuff, i think.

Wont be on for a while, got me curious now lol. :thinking:

Ummmmm..... not on the PTR. Are we talking about beta now?

edit- not beta either, y'all are on crack. o_O

Like 40-49 damage. For some reason boomkins get a much bigger number... might be what's going on with Leek's BoED up above too, dont assume all classes will get that. Not sure if it's going to remain that way or is just a not-yet-fixed bug.

Does anyone know what the damage for the ele force enchant is in beta/ptr?

See posts #32-38 for some discussion on ele force: https://xpoff.com/threads/20s-dragonflight-enchants.98584/page-2
[doublepost=1667698564,1667698052][/doublepost]
Like 40-49 damage. For some reason boomkins get a much bigger number... might be what's going on with Leek's BoED up above too, dont assume all classes will get that.

Getting the urge to see what's possible with boomkin, ele force, and stuff like https://www.wowhead.com/item=34470/timbals-focusing-crystal?bonus=6710

But of course no Sunfire for level 29 boomkins...so frustrating they stuck it behind 2 points needed talents.

"Check back in 9 months after Blizzard fixes every dumb shit's gear" is what really any of this said.

Yeah, ele force seems simply ok for arcane (unless it can proc off each wave of AM).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread