Looking to start Lv 19 Twink Warrior

Prot warrior has serious untapped potential at 19 especially in the gulch.
I have tested this with a are focused proc build. Its alright, allot more mobility than other builds for war w 2 charges. It's fun enough to try it out but its just not very good overall.

I have tested this with a are focused proc build. Its alright, allot more mobility than other builds for war w 2 charges. It's fun enough to try it out but its just not very good overall.
warriors are not very good overall. i've been experimenting using sader and switching too ele force. the burst is overall less but, the output is more or less the same. with the added mobility, aoe slow, self healing with the improved victory rush talent, and being able to peel for healers. its able to supplement the team better than the other warrior specs currently. plus queuing as tank keeps the bad levelers from queuing in as tank as well.

edit: I also only play prot in gulch. the burst from arms has more impact in ab and eots. from my experience.

Also a note for fury, i think people should look at ele offhand and swaping saders for double proc mh. The rppm chants have equal chance to proc no matter how many attacks you make with the weapon, but Sader is going to proc much more often in main hand than oh. Considering you only get auto attacks and the one rage dump move for OH attacks it might be better to keep ele force (or rppm chant of your choice) on that weapon.

Up to you. Here’s a current tier list: https://xpoff.com/threads/presumed-19s-comprehensive-tier-list.81152/

I would say to avoid druid if you are a new twink. Very rewarding to learn to play correctly, but also has a very high skill ceiling & will take a lot of practice. Other than that, go nuts.
IDK what you mean by this; balance is very easy to gear with fang set and can dominate mid just by tabdotting and off-healing, and also has the mobility to own objectives and compensate for bad positioning. Stealth is a bonus too. Overall a very low skill floor, you can do well as a druid as a new player. Just save your double star surge for when you think you can get a kill and other than that help out with heals and spreading dots.

IDK what you mean by this; balance is very easy to gear with fang set and can dominate mid just by tabdotting and off-healing, and also has the mobility to own objectives and compensate for bad positioning. Stealth is a bonus too. Overall a very low skill floor, you can do well as a druid as a new player. Just save your double star surge for when you think you can get a kill and other than that help out with heals and spreading dots.

Might be about stance dancing and fc positioning and jumps...?

Users who are viewing this thread