looking for 16 recruits

staying away from wow but working on my 16 and will surely play it once done. Cant wait. Got some BiS items for u kids
<
Metal working gloves and goblin mail etc....

i may lvl my godly lvl 10 rogue to 15 or 16, idk if its worth it tho

has wingblade and ****, and tcg **** adding up to 400$.. would wingblade still be bis?

double post, and i wont make a new toon cause i have a toon with no tcg ****, and a toon with a **** ton of tcg ****, which toon would i want to put my time into? obv the one with the tcg ****. if i get a pair of assassin's blade i may go to 16

double post, and i wont make a new toon cause i have a toon with no tcg ****, and a toon with a **** ton of tcg ****, which toon would i want to put my time into? obv the one with the tcg ****. if i get a pair of assassin's blade i may go to 16
assasins blades are ok but for overall damage they suck hard get a guillition axe and if u decide u wanna go to 16 i might xfer you
<
but get another agm first

Honestly it probably is since ive fced with my druid decently and i didnt have agm and wasnt stacking stam lol

2k hp warrior and probably paladin too for FC in prot if you want to get really in their face.
<

Maaaan, why doesnt something like this go down in EU :/

Best of luck with the guild, If i was US i wouldve joined right away!

Edit: Just picked up a Goblin Screwdriver on EU for 50g

Someone make this happen!

Users who are viewing this thread