looking for 16 recruits

i have no idea i just heard its grandfathered so ill swipe it up

For 16 I'm not sure, but for 15 it's BiS and if noone buys it I might xfer it over and use it myself on a 15 Rogue.

Saxxon, offer?

is there really a use of going 16 rather than 15? i mean i have the goblin screwdriver and wingblade, so thats the bis weps right there for 15, so no use goin 16 just for weps

You, sir...Are a great member of the twinker community!

is there really a use of going 16 rather than 15? i mean i have the goblin screwdriver and wingblade, so thats the bis weps right there for 15, so no use goin 16 just for weps

Go 15 im thinking of making a 15 twink sometime but use lfh imo and bet boa sword the 2 main hand ones the bloodsoked one has highest dps output at 15 allong with wing blade and for the other sword is another options i perfer bloodsoked when i was at 15 but its personal preference

Also use 5 hit to boots since at 15 ur going to need the extra hit at 16 u can get away with just the hit on boas

dude i microwaved the grapes for 30 seconds and shoved them up my ass and then **** them all over her chest it was amazing

whoops that was a mistype... supposed to be a message... **** how do you delete posts?????

Users who are viewing this thread