Livestream

oh, and explain to me how u are in a positon to call anyone bad

where did i call him bad? Mr irltwink.

here is my position. i have played with, and against all of your chars, and you are diabolical. the thing that finally did it for me was you trying to sheep my cat formed druid, 3x. please go bk US and kiss some TL butt. they made people think nicozy is good, who knows what they could do for my fav twink.

where did i call him bad? Mr irltwink.

Read what I said earlier.

here is my position. i have played with, and against all of your chars, and you are diabolical. the thing that finally did it for me was you trying to sheep my cat formed druid, 3x. please go bk US and kiss some TL butt. they made people think nicozy is good, who knows what they could do for my fav twink.

I know all the sexual anger you have towards me and other member in this community, but please spare me the flaming. I would never ever cast a sheep spell on any of your chars, mainly because I don't ever consider you a threat to the horde team.

Read what I said earlier.

i did, what owna calls people has nothing to do with me link where i called him bad. or stfu.

I know all the sexual anger you have towards me and other member in this community, but please spare me the flaming. I would never ever cast a sheep spell on any of your chars, mainly because I don't ever consider you a threat to the horde team.

cool story bro! tell me who my druid is then :)

zzZZzz waiting!

how could I tell which was saint's druid? I just measured the usage of 's'.

dont avoid the question. you know you didnt cast poly at it, so you must know its name. or should we go grammar mode? it's the only thing you seem to have a clue about.

armory link or go /sit down son.

He didn't say that they were good FC's, he just said that they are better than Mesikämmen.

mesi was/is good. the very few horde in cata that tolerated FCing (including myself) thats kinda making judgment of a about 5 players.

drama/saint should get a room and create saintized babies

mesi was/is good. the very few horde in cata that tolerated FCing (including myself) thats kinda making judgment of a about 5 players.

drama/saint should get a room and create saintized babies
Owna said that Mesi was one of the worst FC's therefore him mentioning better FC's than Mesikämmen doesn't mean that those FC's are actually good.

Owna said that Mesi was one of the worst FC's therefore him mentioning better FC's than Mesikämmen doesn't mean that those FC's are actually good.

saying Fcs are good is only relvent to expansion/patch. other wise its like saying "said person" was pro in 2.4 but havent played wow since and still saying there gurd. which in itself is flawed as twinks move with the changes etc.

not saying hes wrong, you cant quote FC's that played wow in previous patches and saying there better than Fcs in future patches that they havent played, just plain stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread