Livestream

you & mesikämmen should play best of 100 matches on your druids : d He on his horde druid and you on your ally druid who wins the most . . ! scoreboard . . !

proves who has the better geared players or most healers on there team, not individual skill.

you & mesikämmen should play best of 100 matches on your druids : d He on his horde druid and you on your ally druid who wins the most . . ! scoreboard . . !
Yeah and Russia and US should both bomb the earth 100 times, so we can see who has gotten the best A bombs.

Cba to stream more today - long que times and speed potting druids.

Haha, I group que like 10% of the matches at most, because what's the point when people end up in the same bg anyways :D Why are you spreading lies?
Spreading lies? Haha :D
I have heard from several people in the bracket that you always got atleast one healer with you, ALWAYS. Also I have self experienced; you and your random fc friends complaining for not having atleast 2-3/4 healers in D, because you somehow don't have enough skills to solo fc. Step up your gameplay. If the healers chose to not go D and you die, you instantly start raging on the healer/s. Really man, what's up with the attitude? I think you forgot the concept behind a PuG wsg: nobody has any obligations to constantly saving your ass in D.

^ This kinda reminds me of an episode I had in the gulch yesterday. Bubbleumad fails fcing, then complaining (on the edge of raging) for not having enough healers in D. ownaeu - OwnaEU - 19 twink druid playing on HCL (3.3.5 server) @ 23:59 "Once again only 1 on D". What's up with the attitude, Bubbleubad?

Why not step up your gameplay and get the extra competition and solo fc, I mean this is a lot more fun and much more competitive. Ohhh and keep an eye on your attitude before people lose their last respect for you.

I have heard from several people in the bracket that you always got atleast one healer with you, ALWAYS. Also I have self experienced; you and your random fc friends complaining for not having atleast 2-3/4 healers in D, because you somehow don't have enough skills to solo fc. Step up your gameplay. If the healers chose to not go D and you die, you instantly start raging on the healer/s. Really man, what's up with the attitude? I think you forgot the concept behind a PuG wsg: nobody has any obligations to constantly saving your ass in D.

^ This kinda reminds me of an episode I had in the gulch yesterday. Bubbleumad fails fcing, then complaining (on the edge of raging) for not having enough healers in D. ownaeu - OwnaEU - 19 twink druid playing on HCL (3.3.5 server) @ 23:59 "Once again only 1 on D". What's up with the attitude, Bubbleubad?

Why not step up your gameplay and get the extra competition and solo fc, I mean this is a lot more fun and much more competitive. Ohhh and keep an eye on your attitude before people lose their last respect for you.

I really dislike your attitude these days, you used to be an alright guy in early cata.

It is true that I usually got a healer with me, that is because a tank usually does better with a healer to keep him up, you know. But saying that I always que with a healer, nope. The game is how it is, people barely solo FC because it is not viable. I mean, if EFC is tank specced with a 3man def, I'm resto specced with 0 def, who do you suppose will drop first? Being an experienced player, you should know that if there are any healers on the BG, at least 1 should always go to the def unless the enemy team has like no dps, or if the game has a few minutes left and we are 1 cap behind. "Complaining if you don't have at least 3-4 healers in D", why are you trying to feed us this bullshit? We all know it's not true. If you really think it is, please provide some proof.

Have I missed something or is FCing with a healer these days some kind of a bad thing I should be absolutely ashamed of?
I don't know why you have such anger towards me and try to calumniate me. Please tell me here and now, what is your problem?

One more thing, I don't think you're the one who should be calling people out for their bad attitude here...

playing a feline rdruid in solo D is actually an effective strat if ur team has 9 ppl that actually goes offence and clears enemy O on their way

assuming enemy team doesnt have 3+ rogues that can play

Users who are viewing this thread