Listen here you little jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macdaddy

Legend
I dont know who you think you are, but im the big boss in town. If you got beef, then ****in lets make burgers little girl. Quit lockin the threads where im tellin these nerds how it is. Just because i camped your dainty ass in wsg.

Locking this thread and or deleting it or destruction of my character is confirmation of your own homosexuality and the fact that you indeed **** horses.

Come at me bro, im splitting dna with my ****ing feet.

**** you, dont tell me im charming. What are you gonaa do try and suck my dick? Get your faggoty spanish ass out of here. I come here to pwn you f2p noobs who dont know what the **** your own ass is from your forehead. Why? Simply because you are smug little ****ers who think you are so much better than everyone else just because you are a 20..... the whole ****ing premise of twinking is "unfair advantage" 19 twink rogues during vanilla didnt obey rules and want to ensure a fair fight.... no they wanted to do anything they could to needle their way to the top. and one shotting ****ing f2p faggots like yourself is the way i get in there and seal the deal, ensuring me my twink rogue vanillla primal bloodlust is sated.

GET@MEBRO

Macdaddy said:
I dont know who you think you are, but im the big boss in town. If you got beef, then ****in lets make burgers little girl. Quit lockin the threads where im tellin these nerds how it is. Just because i camped your dainty ass in wsg.

Locking this thread and or deleting it or destruction of my character is confirmation of your own homosexuality and the fact that you indeed **** horses.

Come at me bro, im splitting dna with my ****ing feet.

Link armory or you're not a 24.

have you ever seen a swifty video? with all the nerds sending him tells ..... **** you i dont want stalkers, just know when some one is camping you and sticking their dick in the freshly cut hole in the back of your head..... its me.

Macdaddy said:
have you ever seen a swifty video? with all the nerds sending him tells ..... **** you i dont want stalkers, just know when some one is camping you and sticking their dick in the freshly cut hole in the back of your head..... its me.

k so ur not a 24, got it. ur just a baddie who's a wannabe 24.

Link armory or ur just a baddie.

look, i dont want the gay shebang going on here. This is about 20 f2p nerds and my bloody dick wanting to penetrate them.

Macdaddy said:
look, i dont want the gay shebang going on here. This is about 20 f2p nerds and my bloody dick wanting to penetrate them.

if ur such a big boss then post ur 24

I have to admit, this was the first time I've heard "If you've got a beef, then let's make burgers" and I do like that line, I'm going to remember it.

Macdaddy said:
Listen here chico, i am the big boss, and ill shit in your ****ing throat.

big bark but no bite

link ur armory or ur just full of crap.

roflbigbosslawl

Not from this bracket, just saw the post and got curious... all I have to say is this to OP:

JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Also obvious troll is obvious, L2troll correctly ass-tard.

Awesome said:
Not from this bracket, just saw the post and got curious... all I have to say is this to OP:

JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Also obvious troll is obvious, L2troll correctly ass-tard.

Bumpthisquote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread