<Listax>TBC Raiding guild on The Sha'tar-EU recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you offer social spots?

My current computer doesn't allow me to raid, but I do PvP.

Prot/Ret Pala,

Fully Prot Geared around 27-28k hp ub

Fully Ret PvP geared + Apolyon

Enginering and Enchanting at 400+

Active mature player

I don't remember the exactly everything but the char is on another account but i plan moving it to my main account, if i would apply and get accepted i could change server at the same time as i merge the char with the main account.

/Dan

I'm glad you asked, yes we do accept social spots for pvp players. People that have no fun in joining raid events will be able to join our RBG and arena 5v5 teams up on a Sunday every weekend. As an add : Gurubashi Tournament is scheduled every Wednesday at 21:00 if that were also something you were looking for. As for our part time job in raiding we try to cater in with a RBG team every weekend as said above. We are currently seeking more dedicated and skilled players to find the perfect team. For 2v2's and 3v3's its regularly up 24/7, find a partner or two, and que up. I think you'll find a most fantastic and great atmosphere in our guild and you wont regret.^^. For contact : Whisper us in-game, we're usually online everyday. Hope this information was worth sharing :) - You have always a welcome spot in our guild, either PVE or PVP.

1/6 Sunwell Plateau / only got Brutallus to 966K health with 22 people. We need few more active dpsers in the guild. LFM Mages/rogues/Warlocks. evt other classes too. We're soon there guys, stay STRONG!

Camael said:
And i can toss in my warrior - rogue - dk or priest.

Sort of quitted 70's pvp but i guess i can keep on with pve.

IF Listax payes for Transfers i could probs get over 7-9 players of the original 10man SWP run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread