<Listax>TBC Raiding guild on The Sha'tar-EU recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiritflow said:
#1 PvE boomkin and Feral Tank EU KEKEKEKEKEKEK mister 3.6k full BiS fury dps ^_____^

Pfft i'm not a good dpser spirit :<

Víkina said:
Lvling is always an option ;)

Not really.

You do however seem sure abut what direction you want your guild to have, but the progress so far is really poor 1/6 swp ( it can be 10 manned ), so if you want to have a small discussion about a project i have in mind, toss me a pm.

If not

Peace And Love

\o/

Camael said:
Not really.

You do however seem sure abut what direction you want your guild to have, but the progress so far is really poor 1/6 swp ( it can be 10 manned ), so if you want to have a small discussion about a project i have in mind, toss me a pm.

If not

Peace And Love

\o/

Mind sharing this project with the rest of the class? Sounds interesting.

How about trying to GEM your gear properly / Gem it att all, just looking at the guild leader is pretty sad, stacking full dodge, rank 2 in guild using green gems. No wonder many of your dps are under 3k dps.

Agreed Cyber, raiding TBC content - despite how well designed and entertaining the bosses are - has become a snoozefest as players become increasingly powerful with each patch, while the bosses seem to be nerfed more with each patch (Vashj was changed recently for no reason - you can now move while holding the core). I tried doing a project where we 3- or 4-manned 25-man instances, but since there are only about 4-5 good PVE'ers in the 70 community, two of whom don't play their 70s anymore (and another one leveled), it's hard to establish a reliable way of keeping things interesting.

Spiritflow said:
BiS Resto, moonkin, feral tank. 6.4k dps steady

Did you finish your BiS gear Spirit? Gz man. With the 23% damage buffs to Starfire and Wrath in 4.2, 6.4k doesn't sound impossible. Maybe we can run a test on a dummy in the near future with raid buffs?

Justhealme said:
Did you finish your BiS gear Spirit? Gz man. With the 23% damage buffs to Starfire and Wrath in 4.2, 6.4k doesn't sound impossible.

During the 10man SWP i was doing around 6.4k on the bosses that i actually dps'ed. On M'uru for an example i was bursting like 8-9k. My job was to start killing adds after ~40sec of DPS.

I ended up tanking twins and bruttalus.

BiS not done yet, but getting gloves made after i buy WoW time again.

That Gruul vid reminds me of our 4-man kill of Maulgar, think I spent 70% of the fight being feared and taunting Felhunters the rest of the time. I really miss those runs, had so many good PVE'ers. Lagoz, Atibalboa, Snared, Catfighter... =(

http://warcraftmovie...w.php?id=184325

After that we did a 3-man Gruul (Affli / Resto sham / Blood), but Chamaniak didn't fraps it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread