Mage - Deadvulc/Shau/Mial/Cotus
Pally - Laglol/Earl
Lock - Savour/Salf/Biz/Lazer
Shaman - Mindeh/Atychip/Bone/Onkel/Billow
Hunter - Realtalk/Felix
Priest - Kred/Vienti/Kinetic
Rogue - Medanx/nvdiss/brov/meld/nicozy/swag
Druid - Cer/Bendandcough/Kibbies/Insex/Shift

Sorry for bump,but this thread really needed a proper list.

From what i've seen i'd like to add Licholas,Ghoulshine and Swoops

=*(

- rogue named Problem (with a weird "o") - impressed by how she opened up out of stealth on me with a Kick when I'm at half health and casting a heal. couldn't recover. also impressed at how she sapped me when I was about to grab the flag and prevent a cap.

Awww stop it you! Thanks for noticing my try-hard efforts! <3

Warrior - Nonsense/Budson/Jump
Mage - Deadvulc/Shau/Mial/Cotus
Pally - Laglol/Earl
Lock - Savour/Salf/Biz/Lazer
Shaman - Mindeh/Atychip/Bone/Onkel/Billow
Hunter - Realtalk/Felix
Priest - Kred/Vienti/Kinetic
Rogue - Medanx/nvdiss/brov/meld/nicozy/swag
Druid - Cer/Bendandcough/Kibbies/Insex/Shift

Sorry for bump,but this thread really needed a proper list.
Don't forget about Goldendays, Subvader, Dankfury, Wizkidone, Sabe, Biggie, Tkatii, Yde,... The bracket used to have such great players.

Druid- Robert
Wasn't quite expecting to make anyones lists as I've stayed quite underground and not really played with a ton of people, so I'm quite flattered.

I've been on a Mists of Pandaria break, mainly fishing to get my main some funds rolling in, but I'm about 1/4th towards 90 from 89 so I'm planning on hitting 90 tonight and I'll be back to playing my F2P druid hopefully. :3

As for my list:

Warrior- Mialo
Mage- Deadvulcano
Pally- Zaxxo
Lock- Bzr/Lazertag
Shaman- Thrallorc
Hunter- Surprisingly the only hunter I can think of as someone I've played with is Felix
Priest- Swagpouch
Rogue- None come to mind sadly, I don't think I've played with any who I've talked to enough or noticed enough to have a name.
Druid- Shft or Myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Going only by who I've actually played with/against (therefore constituting an incomplete and inaccurate, and subsequently pointless, post):
Warrior: Trialmeleex
Mage: Nevmind
Pally: Ghoulshine, duh
Lock: any of the 3 most well-known (Salfir, Bizr, Lazertag) /sigh, certainly wish there was something original to say here
Shaman: Swoops
Hunter: Villageidiot
Priest: Venite /sigh
Rogue: Zerazsa
Druid: Dubbs? unsure

Cata pugs

Rogues
Horde: Zerazsa

Hunters
Horde: Blightrunner, Sunsniper

Priests
Ally: Phaiqtan
Horde: Andrass, Muncee/Muncy, Moozzarella, Potatoez

Shamans
Horde: Razakk

Warlocks
Horde: Villageidiot, Brianthebad, Mileyvirus

Warriors
Horde: Whoer, Hamburgr

Paladins
Ally: Do, Chellyheals, Reflexz, Hairyfeet, Arckhangel
Horde: Yde, Agu, Phrontistery, Loveless

Druids
Ally: Chelly, Dubbs
Horde: Tkatii, Ijr, Krakatau, Bisonpower

Mages
Ally: Om
Horde: Oca, Arcah

I haven't mentioned many great people I played with, only those who I remember at the moment

if he is beastmode to you, then never ever speak of skill on this forum again. I can see why critster premades seem to you like they are your superiors and gods.

youre an awful player and couldnt cut it on horde invasion's d-team

Druids
Bisonpower

I normally don't like to call anyone one out, and I like playing him on AB, but my experience playing this guy on WSG tells me he's all terrain exploits all the time, and always accompanied by at least 4-5 lvl 24 twinks to clear his path whether he's pugging or not, and though I haven't witnessed it myself people I trust have stated he's recently started contributing to graveyard farming sessions. I don't know what kind of player he used to be, but recent experiences against him make me think he just does not respect the bracket at all.

Also, Om is such a sweetheart. I'm happy to see her on your list. :3

but my experience playing this guy on WSG tells me he's all terrain exploits all the time, and always accompanied by at least 4-5 lvl 24 twinks to clear his path whether he's pugging or not

and though I haven't witnessed it myself

but recent experiences against him make me think he just does not respect the bracket at all.

f2p guide on how to contradict yourself 3 times in same paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread