liek omg ptr patch notes, rip resto druid/holy priest hunter buffsss

Marystus said:
Yeah, a 50 focus shot that can do a minimum of 450 damage is garbage, you're totally right.

blueisbetterthanyou said:
?

3% more crit, ~100 more hp, 2 seconds off of disengage, more serpent sting damage(kinda negligible but w/e) and a shot with a 6 second cd/50 focus cost that does 450-900 fire damage depending on crits is not wise?

doing way more fucking damage gets more kills and saves more lives than a 1 minute 3 second stun, which is pretty much the only decent thing a bm hunter gets at 19.

Guess this is the fine line between people who go solo and pewpew mid farm and Hunters who play the team game and use BM to its full potential.

Any decent team would have healers that can outheal your dmg. A clever BM can lock down a healer with a team.

blueisbetterthanyou said:
the fuck are you talking about? rets are shit at 85 and sacred shield is like a tier 4 talent(cuz u didnt specify ur level anywhere)

It's Called Hybrid Spec, holy Gear with Ret Spec, for a max Holy Power input, Max survivability and Dps input for a healer. Exactly the same reason people would go Prot, it was because the resistance of prot healing pally was just retarded, they nerfed it just a little and now buffing Ret Spec for Hybrid user.

examinerEU said:
Guess this is the fine line between people who go solo and pewpew mid farm and Hunters who play the team game and use BM to its full potential.

Any decent team would have healers that can outheal your dmg. A clever BM can lock down a healer with a team.

I wasn't aware pugs had good healers all the time.

Evade said:
I wasn't aware pugs had good healers all the time.

Or that with scatter shot 2 hunters can beat any healer any day. Also the way the burst damage is delivered its almost impossible to heal through anyway.

Its sad when people assume they are correct because of the position of power they find themselves in. Survival was always the best spec.

plobb said:
Duckhunt. Nice thread you started on the US forums. Mind if I repost it on the EU forums?

Sure, go a head. I didn't think it was all that great, but you're free to use it.

19s have been unplayable since 4.0 i feel, and certainly wotlk was not even there peak, id say bc was a lot more interesting, less bursty and more balanced perhaps. (hunters always being top tier). 85 pvp is SO SO much better that I really think playing twinks has become only of sentimental value. I just dont see the point of putting oneself through a wsg where its clear that stacking hunters is BY FAR the best tactic, and the one prevalent in PuGs.

I personally, and i know others who feel the same, would only ever play 19s again on a BC/wrath private server, as since the launch of cata, blizz has adopted the policy that leveling 1-85 needs to not be daunting, ie. insanely overpowered abilitys on most classes and just terrible terrible pvp resultantly.

tl;dr twinks are fkn dead and buried, play 85s, its a lot of fun.

notoriousthf said:
Flametongue weapon now affected by AP instead of SP. (as enhancement)

Which is normally higher as enhancement, AP or SP?

normally it's ap, but, I know end game enhancement shamans were running around with main hand spell damage weapons because flametounge bases it's damage on sp. The loss of main hand weapon damage was worth the increase in sp from caster weapons and that's not what blizz had intended for enhancement.

I almost wish end game warriors were gimped so they could get some love that would trickle down to the low level warriors. /lol

fochixi said:
normally it's ap, but, I know end game enhancement shamans were running around with main hand spell damage weapons because flametounge bases it's damage on sp. The loss of main hand weapon damage was worth the increase in sp from caster weapons and that's not what blizz had intended for enhancement.

I almost wish end game warriors were gimped so they could get some love that would trickle down to the low level warriors. /lol

Well, I meant at 19.

After I noticed it in the end game, I planned on testing it out at 19's but I don't have the caster BoA. Now that it's getting changed then it's not really worth it. If I had to venture a guess I would say sp mh with melee offhand would be bis at 19, but, it a total guess.

autoshot while moving? thats not even a buff lol at clueless kids

Best Rogue EU said:
autoshot while moving? thats not even a buff lol at clueless kids

Christ man, I have yet to see you make one post that isn't trolling. How is that enjoyable for you? Grow up.

I don't really see the fuss about druids. Fu*k it! I still remenber when balance druid was a bad option back @ 2006-2009, and it was the main-specc I played around on my BG and later on Draenor EU. And damn! Guess who was the mirror beast'? Hard to find out, huh?

But hey! Now everyone is either balance or feral. Good for you, folks! Spam that starsurge to heavens!

And obviously, I'm resto now.

examinerEU said:

If you are talking about a premade situation, because hunters do the most damage in the bracket right now, why not have the hunter spec for max damage and let the rest of the offense worry about covering the loss of a stun on a 1 min CD. People are entitled to an opinion but stating that surv is bad and BM is the only viable spec is extremely close-minded to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread