LF new start

Phillem

Legend
I took about a 5-6 month break from wow only to come back to discover my account had been hacked and characters we're deleted. These characters included all of my 19 twinks. When I asked Blizzard to restore them they gave me the answer of " Your character is no longer in our data base". So needless to say I'm looking to re-roll. I have experience in playing every class, I have a main to refarm all the BOA's and I can provide SS's of my UI or anything else that is needed. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

If your really looking to re-roll a 19, your best bet is to come to BH with the rest of the 19 population. 19 atm are dead but i am by no means trying to discourage you from making one once more, it is common belief 19s will pick up again in the summer. It doesn't really matter which faction.

<Medicinal> on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting. We are looking for active 19 and 24 twinks atm, so if you are interested just shoot me a pm.

If u can find a guild that is even somewhat active, been looking for a place for my twinks for a couple weeks now ..... and everything is a ghost town. I need motivation to get back in the game but the way I see it is that with this activity no other comrades to share the time with its pretty much pointless at this time. I'm sure it will pick up again. I am hopeful for that.

Users who are viewing this thread