EU Level One Twinks - Making it active again (EU)

I'm going to make a hunter on Dunemaul. I will be able to gear it with fully enchanted heirlooms (including Flintlocke's Woodchuker), but may need help with enchants on the other gear + Herbalist Gloves with Glove Reinforcement.

Nice man. Be sure to add btag: Hipsterblock#2414 and my skype: Poqa.hontas

Ey LoT active again! I logged on a few days ago and saw a few of the old members had been on recently. If you have any events coming up, lemme know, I'd love to join! :) Perhabs we can get some youtube videos up again :)

Edit: Joined LoT on dunemaul in 2011

I used to 1 twink back in the day. Still have all of my pimped 1's on Stormrage Alliance-side. FMP and AGM are the toughest but most fun aspects to the twinking process at 1. Beyond that, you can always duel people up to level 20 and still probably win (even with the hit changes from way back). lvl 1 duels in Gurubashi are also super fun as well.

I always found twinking a 1 to be more about time commitment and pure skill. You only have 1-3 abilities to use, so you have to maximize every possible ability and stat to get the most out of your character.

I'm on a vet account (going to resub for a month to get all of my BoA's tied to my entire account, max out money, etc), and I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to play 1's with people again. If you guys are truly serious, I'll roll a 1 on Dunemaul today. Add my bnet Despiler#1436

Users who are viewing this thread