EU Level One Twinks - Making it active again (EU)

Dukon

Grandfathered
Level One Twinks - Making the bracket active again

Before i start, this is for EU people. As the guild is on EU, on a server called Dunemaul

Hello boys and girls. My name is Dukon (Emil). And i have been a Level One Twink since early 2010. As you may already have seen is this about making “Level One Twinks” active again. And a lot of you may say, why? and What is fun at level 1? Well i am here to tell you, that is actually can be fun.

Back when i first started, i started because i started watching the youtube videos of “Level One twinks” and i instantly got hooked onto the bracket. It looked awesome to see “Level Ones” actually kill high lvl players and high elite mobs. So i went on my World Of Warcraft account. And i made a Troll - Rogue. On Dunemaul EU as a horde. And when i first logged on, i was not the best person to twinking whatsoever. But as i was running to orgrimmar i saw 2 level 1s, on the road. And i said to myself “Hey they are from the guild i are looking 2 join” I forgot the name of those 2 players. So i went and asked for a invite, and i got 1. I started to get many great friends, and had a lot of fun. And back then their was many level ones twinks. And many events and pvping. It a blast of fun. But the years passed and many quit the game, cause it got more boring, and boring. With things account wide. And back then keep in mind. You had to farm heirlooms, on a DK, if you did not have a high level on that server. And that took time back then. And again the years passed by, and it got more quietly and quietly, and now we here in the year 2016. 6 years since i first joined the guild. And some of you may have seen me Afking outside orgrimmar for 5 - 6 hours a day. because the bracket is simply dead as far as i know. And it actually make me sad if you feel me. But now that i have introduced who i am i wonna get to the topic. Getting the bracket alive again.

Okay, many of you know, that twinking has become easy now. Not that it was easy back then but it was harder than now. Many of you may not join the bracket again, of the old players but that's okay. I am looking for all kinds of people to join the bracket on the server “Dunemaul EU Horde” I can give you a invite to the guild called “Level One Twinks” Many of you may say, how can we get gear, if we never played on that server. What if we don't have heirlooms or gold to enchants. And my response to that is. Don't worry about that. I am gathering around 200,000 Gold. On Dunemaul. To help you get your enchants and if you need some heirlooms i would happily donate gold to you. So you can get the enchants and gear. But keep in mind. I CAN NOT - Give you any Gfd items. And keep in mind, that i don`t gonna fund any1 who just comes asking for gold to enchants or heirlooms. All people can join the guild can help me getting it back up again and active. And of course i would like to help all people, but i am not funding, all people who comes asking. You need to know a little bit about twinking overall, no matter what bracket. Before i will fund you. But i will of course give all new twinks. 10 Gold to stop XP.

I would also help any twink who wonna get the “Furbolg Medicine Pouch” Get it. Just send be a btag invite, and if i have time i will be more than happily glad to help you get it.

This post may have been posted already. But keep in mind that my funding and recruitment for people, that i can fund and help getting gear. Will start next month. So it would be “June”

But you are more then welcome to join the guild now. And help me getting it active and again, so we can start doing world pvp, or pve events. Or dueling events. But keep in mind, if you join this month, doesn't mean that nothing will happen. It's just that. I have exams in real life and other real life stuff to take care off. So even if you join this month we are in now, i may not be active to do events each day. But i sure will be on and invite people. And try making events in the weekends.

If you have any info about this post, or wanna join and i am not online. Simply send me a “Btag” invite my name is - Hipsterblock#2414 -

You can also add my skype: Poqa.Hontas

Thanks for reading this big post.

Best regards

Dukon

Level One Twinks

Dunemaul EU

I apologize if it may not be grammatically perfect :)

I think this is a really cool idea, especially because it's on the EU-sever. I really wish you good luck.
The only Problem I see here: you actually said that it is fun, but you didn't say why. Could you please tell us the acivities you are planning and if Level one twinks are still able to kill higher level mobs and pvp vs higher level enemies?

Hey @Dukon. great to see someone else interested in the "Fun of One" again =). Humm great name for a guild =). I have recently created and put time into a lvl 1 on "Cenarion Circle". A Warlock named of all things "Øne" =), GM of <One and Done>. Sad to say though, unless Blizz returns the "Hit Rating" or adds an equivalent ability, there will not be any high lvl kills in PVE like back in the day. If any one knows a way to help this, please educate me. I know Elemental Force is an awesome enchant but will it proc on a target even if the initiating attack misses? I need to test this a bit more. So far i can kill mobs of lvl 11 - 15 easy but miss a lot. On mobs lvl 15 - 17 it's very hard to get a hit in. My Imp actually makes better contact than I do for some reason and in some cases can actually still the kill from me before i get a hit in..?! Go figure.

I think this is a really cool idea, especially because it's on the EU-sever. I really wish you good luck.
The only Problem I see here: you actually said that it is fun, but you didn't say why. Could you please tell us the acivities you are planning and if Level one tinks are still able to kill higher level mobs and pvp vs higher level enemies?

Well, i am planning when it becomes active to form pvp groups and run around elwyn forrest, and gank people. Also maybe dueling torunemants, with gold prices. And yes you are still able to kill high mobs. But it is alot harder now then before. Because hit rating got removed ect. Yes you CAN kill decent enough levels in duels. Its all depends on the enemy and the gear the person have :)

Hey @Dukon. great to see someone else interested in the "Fun of One" again =). Humm great name for a guild =). I have recently created and put time into a lvl 1 on "Cenarion Circle". A Warlock named of all things "Øne" =), GM of <One and Done>. Sad to say though, unless Blizz returns the "Hit Rating" or adds an equivalent ability, there will not be any high lvl kills in PVE like back in the day. If any one knows a way to help this, please educate me. I know Elemental Force is an awesome enchant but will it proc on a target even if the initiating attack misses? I need to test this a bit more. So far i can kill mobs of lvl 11 - 15 easy but miss a lot. On mobs lvl 15 - 17 it's very hard to get a hit in. My Imp actually makes better contact than I do for some reason and in some cases can actually still the kill from me before i get a hit in..?! Go figure.

Well i never played a warlock myself so i don`t know about the imp. But yes as far as i know. Will you still be able to proc on high mobs. But its just alot harder cause hit rating got removed :)

Well i never played a warlock myself so i don`t know about the imp. But yes as far as i know. Will you still be able to proc on high mobs. But its just alot harder cause hit rating got removed :)
That's my point. With out Hit Rating you can not take out the higher lvl mobs. It's impossible to "hit" them now. Over lvl 15 normal mob is tough to hit. You'll be lucky to make contact before it's on top of you as a caster and you'll do nothing but wiff away as a melee. The epic mobs or any higher are completely out of the question now.

I haven't seen a level one twink in forever, I'm curious if it'll be popular again.

It's fun as hell but you just can't do what you used to with them with the removal of Hit Rating. At the moment you can have a ton of fun dueling with others and maybe a few group "PVE" hunts but it's more of a "Bling, Bling, Achievement Fashion Show". Still though, they're incredibly fun to put time into.

Sup,roguedin here xd , im alredy gank in elvyyn but alon(

Hey roguedin long time no see. We need to figure something out so we can world pvp. Add my btag bro. And skype

I haven't seen a level one tink in forever, I'm curious if it'll be popular again.
True the level 1 bracket is pretty much dead. And if it is going to be popular again, it is a long and tough road ahead.

I am very interested in this. I can ofc provide my own heirlooms fully enchanted, I'd only need a little help with enchants on non heirloom items, but i'd be happy to give any gold i borrow back on aggramar H server if needed. What classes are viable other than the most common rogue/hunter? Are enhance or elem shamans/ monk or prot warrior/prot pala?
Thanks for any responses.

I am very interested in this. I can ofc provide my own heirlooms fully enchanted, I'd only need a little help with enchants on non heirloom items, but i'd be happy to give any gold i borrow back on aggramar H server if needed. What classes are viable other than the most common rogue/hunter? Are enhance or elem shamans/ monk or prot warrior/prot pala?

This is a helpful start. http://xpoff.com/threads/level-1-race-and-class-compendium.28223/

To be honest, I don't think hunters are that viable now with the removal of Arcane shot from lvl 1.

I'm going to make a hunter on Dunemaul. I will be able to gear it with fully enchanted heirlooms (including Flintlocke's Woodchuker), but may need help with enchants on the other gear + Herbalist Gloves with Glove Reinforcement.

Next month i will be funding people. But their still is 25 days to go. But you are more then welcome to make a charecter now if you feel like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread