EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

10GgghZ.jpg

Every level 80 raid boss soloed on a level 80 DK. My journey is complete :)
gz !! now 85-90 raids (eazy mode :D)

Hate to be the spoilsport, but soloing the 91 rare elites isn't that difficult. I did most of them on a DK and Warlock. It should be doable for all classes and only somewhat hard for a few.

The Omnotron Defense System - 2 level 80s

I don't mean to diminish your accomplishment, but since you claimed "World First": I 2 manned it as a Blood DK / Holy Pally a while ago but deleted the footage as I didn't think it was worth uploading :p

What's with everyone claiming World Firsts these days anyway? Bring back the time when soloing (and duoing etc) was about pushing you and your character as far as you can to figure out what's possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to diminish your accomplishment, but since you claimed "World First": I 2 manned it as a Blood DK / Holy Pally a while ago but deleted the footage as I didn't think it was worth uploading :p

What's with everyone claiming World Firsts these days anyway? Bring back the time when soloing (and duoing etc) was about pushing you and your character as far as you can to figure out what's possible.

Says the guy that's usually doing the World Firsts!

I'd be interested to find out just how much people could manage without access to MoP gear. some of the "harder" bosses pre-mop are trivialised by it, would be fun to see if there's any way we can limit the gear somewhat.

I may or may not be doing that kind of stuff already, but I digress ;)

Hate to be the spoilsport, but soloing the 91 rare elites isn't that difficult. I did most of them on a DK and Warlock. It should be doable for all classes and only somewhat hard for a few.

im onlying killing them got the items the drop, transformation items and that shit. but yeah they arent hard at all, it is fun to kite them to the city and kill afkers tho

Users who are viewing this thread