EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

Re: Level 80 Soloing Thread

I've been extreme soloing for some years now and recently made a lvl 80 hunter twink called Giblin. I ran into Aelobin and some buddies couple of weeks ago in crz Dalaran. That's how I came to this forum and share some of my recent victories. You can find my char profile here:

Giblin @ Eonar - Community - World of Warcraft

I chose to go with a 2 set tier 4 becoz it really does wonders when it comes to pet healing. Also I cranked up my crit to over 105% and doing a nice 30k dps. These are my victories:

View attachment 1087
before 5.1 hit I needed an alt to enter ICC. Downed Marrowgar pretty easy, the trash leading up to him was harder :eek:

View attachment 1086
I recently saw Cubed posting a vid of Onyxia and I had to try it. After 4 wipes trying different approaches I got her down as well.

also soloed:
Sapphiron 10m
Gruul and his friends
Reaver in TK

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_011413_132426.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_011413_132426.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 112
  • WoWScrnShot_110712_203152a.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_110712_203152a.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 141

Had some more solo vids but the quality turned out terrible, so trying again this reset. Never recorded before so didn't know what I was doing :p

I swear I saw your LK video last night when I was randomly searching Youtube for new 80 solo/twink videos xD

Question: Why did you stack your crit so high? Maximum crit is 100%, and I believe bosses have a crit cap still, which is lower than that.

Nice kills anyhow, especially marrowgar.

tnx, I dunno really, i'm not a theorycrafter and figured the more crit the better, am at 95% and with a potion i get to 105% What would you suggest?

tnx, I dunno really, i'm not a theorycrafter and figured the more crit the better, am at 95% and with a potion i get to 105% What would you suggest?

Putting more into haste or mastery, whichever you're playing. I wouldn't go more than 100% myself, after raid buffs naturally.

Last edited by a moderator:

I found a new way to get icc25 heroic down easy, can do it naked even, tho i dont know if i wanna come out with it and risk it getting fixed :[

Edit: its not and bug/exploit btw, just saying before ppl call me a cheater or what ever :p

Gonna do some more experementaion with it and release what and how i do it after I get more solid info on it. Found this at the last 2 bosses this week so dident get to see if it works on all bosses or if it was only for the 2 bosses.

Maybe

Users who are viewing this thread