EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

Re: Level 80 Soloing Thread

I did it!! I noticed there are no Hunters on this list, so I have been committing suicide on Onyxia for the last couple weeks while gearing my huntard up a bit more. 5% was closest, but after leveling Leatherworking it pushed me over and I got the bitch down.

Cubed @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Here's a video:

Onyxia Solo 5.1 - Level 80 Hunter Twink - YouTube

And here is a screenshot:

onyxiay.jpg

-Cubed

How are 80 twink DKs in terms of soloing LK 25 Heroic? I've been seeing a few videos and whatnot but it seems stated for it to be unlikely due to enrage, which brings my plan downhill since I'm levelling a dk and have gotten all the gear already. Are paladins really the only apparently capable twinks for LK 25H after the fix? What about Yogg 25 0 lights?

Curiosity question though, what does prevent DKs from soloing LK if they are unhittable isnt LKs enrage just 500% attack dmg and haste? Side note 2 manne HLK25 with 80 Pally and Mage. What we had t o do was tank boss and adds during P1 til li got vengance capped and then left 1 ghoul up. The mage took aggro on the ghoul and stayed spread from me, Glyph of battle healer was enough to keep him up for infest and i was able to dispell disease, (he had to blin kfar from add to keep it from going on add). By spreading combustion he got over 1.2 mil DPS pushing to 50% quickly from around 72%. by having ghoul on him he never got valks to take him dodging that problem. Rinsed and repeated transition and got kill!

how is it you guys get the stacks so high on vengeance? i've been going around soloing easier stuff but i can't get it past 6k. Can't imagine how you guys survive ICC when i can't even solo Sunwell lol.

Users who are viewing this thread