Level 70 swords for your twink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1251776226874.png

To test if its a mob, run around and smack things in the face until you gain rep with SSO :3

Rayu said:
You honestly think I didn't explain to the GM that gave me a reset how I did it? And I've never had '55 on pants and 30 on shoulders', that's not an opinion that's a fact. You've never even seen me play or have you? If you have I'd love to know which char. =]

Feisto, Touye, Killingsea, need more?

Us achievement whores are good examples of ppl that are crazy enough to do it. Something that will spam click a button works too (like an asian kid locked in a basement for $2 an hour o_O) Think the majority of the people reading this thread aren't after the sword anyway Touye so just take a deep breath, everything will be alright. I'm fairly certain it isn't brutallus, even though getting behind the wall is difficult but possible, I read somewhere that he goes to 1% health and does not die. As Dohmring said It does explain why rayu was seemingly out of action for a while. as far as screenies go maybe he was so excited after is crazy long grind to revered and in his little celebration got his rep reset. As most of you well know once you get to revered you're only half way there. If its 500 hours to revered, 1000 to exalted?

If his calculaltion is correct this would make this a similar grind to that of timbermaw from revered to exalted. But there would be some differences. I did Timbermaw from revered to exalted by farming chief bloodmaw he gives 60 rep and has an average respawn rate of 7 mins (as little as 5min and as much as 8+min). you need 350 kills at 60 rep to hit 20999 and then the one quest mob to push you over. putting the time at roughly 40 hours if you get every one of the chief kills. If there is a mob somewhere that you get 5 SSO rep for killing then that would be exactly 4200 kills. at avg 7 min respawn you get 490 hours if you get each and every kill to get to REVERED.

Thoughts?

Natasya said:
Hey man, where's you around? I've got my twinks in AAO, but took a break for a while.

I moved to 39' Still on raven,. Playing pri n war now :D

Mortox said:
Touye you are a great example of people that make my skin crawl. So self righteous its fucking unbeleivable man.

You go all ape shit on this poor dude that was just trying to tell us that he found something a little off the beaten path (read:cool) and you go all out nerd rage ''OMIGOD I REPORTED YOU NAOW'' you make me sick.

Fucking hypocraite.

You act like you are a big deal in Eu but apart from you and your mom and possibly 1-2 friends nobody knows who the hell you are.

Personally I detest people that exploit and use shit that should not be obtainable, but i don't go round like you do. If you don't like it , GTFO.

See now ? Talking like MR internet toughguy is fun eh ? This is exactly what you sound like, mixed in with 13 year old brat sauce.

PS : Hamcake is awesome , leave him alone.

Grats brosef, you just raged over a videogame about orcs and elves.

Time to leave the basement for a little bit?

Zombie said:
I know right? Some people really lose perspective on things.

I merely showed how he came off to me. I guess captain Douché bag fits then :)

Ah ye, the dude that thought I was raging, get laid dude D: You are JUST as bad if not worse coming onto a wow twink site and complaining that its just a game ... lol what are you doing here if you don't give a shit about wow then eh ? Made me lol ;p

Most times(8/10) people that have a serious addiction to this game will come up with the good old Rationalisation that it is ''just a game bro relax yo'' in order to make themselves feel comfortable with their own addiction.

Zombie said:
Some people really lose perspective on things.

Mortox said:
Ah ye, the dude that thought I was raging, get laid dude D: You are JUST as bad if not worse coming onto a wow twink site and complaining that its just a game ... lol what are you doing here if you don't give a shit about wow then eh ? Made me lol ;p

Most times(8/10) people that have a serious addiction to this game will come up with the good old Rationalisation that it is ''just a game bro relax yo'' in order to make themselves feel comfortable with their own addiction.

I play this game about 1 day a week, a good handful of 29s on this site can attest to that.

And it is just a game, brosef. Not my fault you get your panties in a twist over it ;_;

Mortox said:
I merely showed how he came off to me. I guess captain Douché bag fits then :)

Nice try though..

Subpar said:
Grats brosef, you just raged over a videogame about orcs and elves.

Time to leave the basement for a little bit?

and Trolls. Don't forget trolls.

Ego said:
wootage. :)

Thanks chris <3

what u mean thanks u bad... u dont even kno how to play forums wow u suck go get a life noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread