EU+US Level 70 RBG Leaderboard Rule Votum

Should 70s players be allowed to queue for BG together with 79s?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest, I think this is abit dump to ever ask right now when we are in mid of a season.
I'm 50/50 on it due This is only targeted to 70's due 79's don't ever have a Leaderboard & Lets be honest, The rules of this leaderboard stuff are abit hard to find for new twinks, 90% sure half of the leaderboard has played with 79's before.

Just a little Hint to Healium.
Add a rules section to the eliteguilds site. This will help new twinks who want join the leaderboard more known about the rules.

thanks for the advice :). This rule will not come into force until the next season anyway.

It was, but isnt anymore until the next season.

This kind of changes the entire argument, in a way
Either way though, I'm still going to play with 79s
You guys have fun with your decorated playtime counter known as a ''leaderboard''
xoxo

This kind of changes the entire argument, in a way
Either way though, I'm still going to play with 79s
You guys have fun with your decorated playtime counter known as a ''leaderboard''
xoxo
You repeat yourself. Everything digital is decorative

@Mindmasterxd I can't decipher a point from your post... Are you taking issue with me playing an anonymous character in the rogue tournament? I'd be happy to talk about that but it's a bit off topic for this thread, no?

the tl;dr is: I wanted more people to sign up so I pretended I couldn't participate

just keep being u and joining conversation/treads with the 'idea' of having input while giving subtle insults thinking youre all high and mighty
Could you point me in the direction of a subtle insult I've made in this discussion? Feels like you are grasping at straws here.

Having the audacity to say I'm repeating myself, when I've heard you say 'It's for the good of the bracket' and 'It's not my choice' about a thousand times is funny to me,

Just do it is irrelevant because I already am, it is not a singular action it is a consistent state of mind

Everything digital is not decorative, I've never seen minesweeper and jacked off - sorry to say

also i dont speak german for future thanks i really dont like using google translate

Id like it to go on record saying I really don't care where this vote goes, or what you do with this season or the future ones

This thread has really shown me your true colours Healium, you find criticism hard to take - this is clear, and you in no way attempt to sympathise with the side you disagree with, which is fine - but not a great idea for somebody who is supposed to be in lead.

Enjoy your honour kill dick-measuring competition boys, i'm gonna go queue bgs with my 16'000 79 friends and ruin your fun.

Id like it to go on record saying I really don't care where this vote goes, or what you do with this season or the future ones

This thread has really shown me your true colours Healium, you find criticism hard to take - this is clear, and you in no way attempt to sympathise with the side you disagree with, which is fine - but not a great idea for somebody who is supposed to be in lead.

Enjoy your honour kill dick-measuring competition boys, i'm gonna go queue bgs with my 16'000 79 friends and ruin your fun.

I just wanted to say that I whispered with @Healium back and forth quite a bit, and I think there's just a language barrier that's in the way. He came across as understanding, and just wants to let the community decide. I'm hoping the community makes the right decision.

Plus Season 2 now officially has no restrictions on teaming, as per his last posts. Hopefully there will be no such restrictions in the future as well.

I also added you @Incinderella, we play against each-other way too often not to have you on the friend list :).

I get that everybody agrees with me because I'm always right
dont need to spam the thread with it

it was a joke don't hate me im not actually that self-important

I find your description impertinent. If you would read this thread 3 times, you would see that I reacted neutrally to the counterarguments. As for the questions or accusations with the vote has nothing to do with the criticism. I leave it at that and will not continue to discuss the description of some people.
[doublepost=1551094741,1551093698][/doublepost]I must also honestly say that I am sick and tired of people like you posting for the first time several times as me, an aggressive behavior that cries out for attention and then ends up calling me the non-critical one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread