Level 70 Bracket: BRACE YOURSELF! HERES 5.3!

Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
This thread is designed for those who agree or disagree with the patch changes.
Once you've downloaded the patch, feel free to share your views in the comments section below.

Elkiva.

Lava Burst now has a 2 second cast time, up from 1.5 seconds, and deals 25% more damage.
Lightning Bolt can now be cast while moving.

New Glyph: Glyph of Lightning Shield causes Lightning Shield to reduce the amount of damage taken by 10% for 6 seconds after Lightning Shield is triggered.
Glyph of Unleashed Lightning has been removed and replaced with Glyph of Lightning Shield.

Feral Spirit's summoned Spirit Wolves are now immune to root and snare effects.
Lava Lash now deals 300% weapons damage, up from 250%.
Mental Quickness now converts 65% of the Shaman's attack power to spell power, up from 55%.
Stormstrike now deals 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.

Also, role checks are added to battlegrounds. Hopefully this doesn't slow down the queue times.This however could change a lot in order to balance teams.

Looking forward to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the honor of playing against a Elemental shaman today and let me say my face hurt afterwards. I uploaded some games from my warriors point-of-view feel free to check out the damages! But overall I had good fun playing arenas today, I am not big on BGs so I cant say how the patch effected them, with that being said so far I am for the changes in arena!

Had a spell reflect on some of his burst and it sure did hurt him, we went 4-1 in the end, 4 games are uploaded

2200+ 70 Arena Prot Warrior(POV) Priest v. Ele Priest Game 4 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolute shit. Classes literally 1 shotting others. Garrote -> ambush -> evic l3l
Appears that every bracket has resilience nerfed.. expect a lot more 1shots. :( 90 im coming back mejt.

Rommtor, do you really think this bracklet is good now ? Huh, rogues was enough op last patch same with prot warrios and i see you have rolled them both. That nice of you. You'll see i have a priest right ? but i dont play on it cuz it is so fking boring to play shadow i only played disc. My pally is holy / ret. Just saying if you are going to start argumenting.

Do gears "scale" in this bracket? If you don't know what I am talking about, read this thread.

Healers got nerfed, this is like christmas

Users who are viewing this thread