EU Level 70 BGs

Well I guess I'm left with little choice for my neck
Jewelcrafting time woo-hoo
;)

Lola’s eve and charlottes ivy are a better choice, the scaled versions that is
If you can find them, and at a price that doesn't require you selling your firstborn :).

I managed to snag an ilvl 100 charlotte, but no lolas in sight on my server :(

Looking at that though, I doubt they will be on my servers AH (It's pretty dead) and my sanity for farming stuff that low hasn't recovered since MoP
[doublepost=1548020639,1548020463][/doublepost]The ring was up for 5k, which I snagged - but no sign of the neck
I'll keep an eye open nonetheless

Also, is there a reason no one considers the BoA necks? Heal in arena is pretty top notch. Plus in bgs you can still use any of the buff potions along with it (just not a healing or mana pot). I suppose at 70 those JC ones just stack up better though...

Honestly, I'd probably use one but I kinda feel that heirlooms are cheating
Just a personal thing i guess

Also, is there a reason no one considers the BoA necks? Heal in arena is pretty top notch. Plus in bgs you can still use any of the buff potions along with it (just not a healing or mana pot). I suppose at 70 those JC ones just stack up better though...

I use the heirloom necks on my mage and warrior (my 2 classes with almost zero selfheal). I wouldn't use them on any hybrid or healer class though.

edit: for 79 twinks, the heirlooms are of a comparable ilvl to your usual dungeon drops. for 70 twinks, they are of lower ilvl than the epic raid or crafted options, so relatively speaking a 79 benefits more from them.

Users who are viewing this thread