Level 69 with TW gear

You had that tauren warrior at the end rethinking his entire life choices

It's always funny when you see their name above their corpse. You know they haven't released yet and they're still processing wtf just happened. It's a glorious moment

immediately after:
giphy.gif

Just wondering: what scales better: 61 or 69?
What makes you think you can obtain the gear at or for 61’s? Surely this is just a case of a 69 heading into tww zones and questing or killing mobs in the 70 zones. And you can see in the vid the xp bar , looks like a lot of effort for so little play time , I bet that are doing some jackass tactic like leaving at 90% of the BG to avoid the chunk of xp too ruining some poor saps game and queue time when they get into a BG with seconds left.

I was trying to figure out which side won more but I guess I should do a healer for each side. It does seem the bgs doesn't pop that much. =/
As horde it does take a long time i have seen as quick as 20 min and take as long for me at least 1 hour

I sat in que for what seemed like an hour today waiting for 69 bg to pop on my alliance priest.
Just to let you know, my prot war who has over 1000k hp is so op for bgs as im a raid boss and my second wind can make me 1v4/5 since i heal way too much to the damage that they hit me and ignore pain may be weak in normal pvp settings but is so strong when your a twink haha

Users who are viewing this thread