level 49 xp off Recruiting

Hey Artemis, did they actually fix the Runeblade? It wasn't giving the runspeed or life regen when I last checked.
No run speed from the sword. It's not that it does not stack with my boots it's that it gives no speed all by itself. I recall when cata first came out they introduced the speed% to view how fast you move with diffident enchant. I had cat's speed on boots and I was shocked to see that it only gave 0.2% speed which made me kick myself in the ass for using cat's speed over 12 agi on my fishing boots back in the day. After a few patches into cata they changed all speed boost to 8%. It's a shame the sword does not work, I expected at lest 0.2%.speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I tested the sword out when I first got it, and just test it once in a while when I happen to be online. I didn't know if that happened to be fixed or anything in a current patch.

I didn't really care about the speed, the self healing was what I was interesting in :).

Yea, it used to stack with spellpower as well. It wasn't great at endgame obviously but it was a fun item to have. I was hoping that it would work and stack with my ret... alas Blizzard apparently forgot the coding for that Equip.

ahh nostalg

Users who are viewing this thread