level 49 xp off Recruiting

Inveja

Medivh
Queuing WSG every Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 10pm EST, 7pm PST!

Use http://49pvp.com/qlist to help determine which faction needs players on the field! Feel free to pop into Team Speak and introduce yourselves to all of the 49 bracket on game nights. Team speak info is also found on 49pvp.com @ this url..... Level 49 Team Speak info.

The level 49 bracket is still pretty small and we appreciate any new effort to try and grow the bracket. Everyone should keep in mind that most of the 49 twinks have been in the bracket for 5 years plus and all of their gear is maxed out as much as possible; do not be discouraged if you have a tough time adjusting. Every member of the lvl 49 bracket is willing to help others get all of the best gear possible with real ID dungeon gear runs so it is very possable for you to join us without ever changing servers.

There are 7 active guilds in the level 49 bracket that I know of and and I can assure you that the numbers of each guild are not very large but I am looking help change that. I am going to list the url of each guild and their names so whoever is interested can poke around and look at armories. Many of the lvl 49 twink guilds have a lot of retired members in them so when "armory stalking" you should make sure you are looking at an up to date lvl 49 twink.

GUILDS

I do not know all of the listed guilds recruiting requirements. <Medivh>(LvL 25 guild) has a nicely equipped G-BANK tab & is eagre to recruit new twink talent.<Medivh>offers full gear runs plus help with enchants to movativated players with skill and the ambition to obtain BOA helm, cape and shoulders. PM or in game mail Årtêmîs for more information about <Medivh> recruiting. I've also been informed that the members of the Dont Shoot guilds of both horde and alliance offer help in obtaining boa items for new server rerolls using Darkmoon Faire quest rewards.

Please comment on thread for any further questions.

tumblr_m15saeTN0o1rs0mzlo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might take you up on this since you're on Medivh :D
Have old BoAs there from when I 10 twinked
<3

I am not one to tell anyone how to play their twink. Your style, race,build, class and your gear is totally up to you. Dolphins will provide all the basic gear runs and enchants you need including help with smelting and skinning; also, Dolphins trademark item [Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat] ;-D. If you want to go out and get the socketed armor, that will be totally on you because none of of the dungeon runners I know are even BS. You should be aware that it is extremely frowned upon in the bracket and I am not aware of anyone who actually equips them in battle.

I am not one to tell anyone how to play their twink. Your style, race,build, class and your gear is totally up to you. Dolphins will provide all the basic gear runs and enchants you need including help with smelting and skinning; also, Dolphins trademark item [Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat] ;-D. If you want to go out and get the socketed armor, that will be totally on you because none of of the dungeon runners I know are even BS. You should be aware that it is extremely frowned upon in the bracket and I am not aware of anyone who actually equips them in battle.
Thanks all the info I needed
:D
As long as its looked down upon

ßõñsâî @ Medivh - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Have gem in bracers.

Not that i care, since im from EU and i dont play the bracket and dont have a problem with exploits that everyone can do .. Just thought i'd share the gossip anyway.. :)

I can probably find more, but just looked though 5 people in the dolphin guild

I imagine you probably will. Dolphins' point stands -- I don't think I've ever seen a 49 wear exploited gear in battle. Heck, I have a whole set of gear with grandfathered enchantments, but I don't wear those in battle, either.

That's one of the neat things about 49s (and 39s, come to think of it). Not everyone agrees as to what's okay or not okay to use. But players in the bracket respect the bracket enough not to use questionable items, regardless of where they stand on the matter.

everytime i start a toon for this bracket i hit lvl 40 and get bored. trying a hunter now since im too lazy to grind the gear for my underpowered warrior. wtb viable fury back

ßõñsâî @ Medivh - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Have gem in bracers.

Not that i care, since im from EU and i dont play the bracket and dont have a problem with exploits that everyone can do .. Just thought i'd share the gossip anyway.. :)

I can probably find more, but just looked though 5 people in the dolphin guild

Yeah there are a few in ds and dolphins that have them but you also need to be a blacksmith to use them. And those chars that you found, i'm sure have close to capped professions that aren't bs. Blizzard has banned 19's who use them anyway and i dont think anyone would even consider using them in that case. As for wrath enchants, ds along with all the 49 guilds have already voluntarily stopped using them years ago. So as far as gossip goes, we have them because we're twinks and like to have BIS but at the same time, we certainly dont use them to stay competitive in bgs =)

I may level up a 49 but I kind of want to work on my current twinks also so idk if I'll ever end up making one.

Whoever would like to join the 49 bracket should post what class and spec you want to be and I'll do what I can to post an in depth gear pull for that spec & class. I have already started on a gear list I'll be posting in the 49 section of the forums. The list will have every single good and obtainable item for all classes that are specced DPS in order of class..... naturally, I'm already done with the hunter section of the post.
tumblr_m1rdr7KjvN1rs0mzlo1_250.gif

I'll play any dps except ret pally and hunter. Whatever is viable really.
I could roll on your realm but I wouldn't really have any boas except for maybe honor shoulders from leveling.

I'll play any dps except ret pally and hunter. Whatever is viable really.
I could roll on your realm but I wouldn't really have any boas except for maybe honor shoulders from leveling.

It seems that any DPS class can do good as long as they have skill. The 49 bracket has been growing a lot lately and a lot of them seem to be bads or they just have to get used to the bracket. I've also been seeing some new faces that have shown me that certain classes can be great at dps that I thought were broken and fail before. You should be a mage or a rogue....... mages are pretty op atm if you play them right. You don't have to be on my server to get gear runs...... it can be done with real ID cross server runs. The main perk about being in Dolphins is I always keep the tabs stocked with plenty of Brilliant Wizard Oil - Spell - World of Warcraft , Rumsey Rum Black Label - Item - World of Warcraft & all sorts of other good buffs plus any enchant you need. I do feel like the boa helm is a must now days but many other people still don't have them.

Users who are viewing this thread