Level 24 Rogue (ex-19)

first off. you sir. are retarded. seriously. leveling form 19 to 24 with a shadowfang? rofl. and to top that off you refuse to use boas? i just want to let you know how honorable that is considering your using bc enchants. lol again. and btw. your chars not "pretty swell" your far from being bis, just to mention a few things. emmisarry cuffs. 2nd charged gear. petrolspill legs. 2nd agm, satchel belt or silverlined belt. and just noticed you mogged your mh to assassins blade..lol. i understand that the 19 bracket can be quite inactive at times but seriously man you have 500 acheive points and 13k hks. you should have just rolled a new rogue if you wanted to play in the 24 bracket

as a shadowfangless 19 rogue i must say:

Damn, nigga.... just Damn

You never go full retard. Get that fang unbound.

first off. you sir. are retarded. seriously. leveling form 19 to 24 with a shadowfang? rofl. and to top that off you refuse to use boas? i just want to let you know how honorable that is considering your using bc enchants. lol again. and btw. your chars not "pretty swell" your far from being bis, just to mention a few things. emmisarry cuffs. 2nd charged gear. petrolspill legs. 2nd agm, satchel belt or silverlined belt. and just noticed you mogged your mh to assassins blade..lol. i understand that the 19 bracket can be quite inactive at times but seriously man you have 500 acheive points and 13k hks. you should have just rolled a new rogue if you wanted to play in the 24 bracket

He Needs the boa trink , 2 min CD or he will get rofl stomped by hunters even at 20 trust me i have a 24 fury war

Users who are viewing this thread