Level 24 Rogue (ex-19)

i'm thinking of lvling my 19s. i look at it like this... be in a dead bracket that pops once a day, and is crap and one sided when it does. or be in a crap bracket that pops ALL DAY :p

I would just lvl a new rogue for 24. Btw 19 ques yesterday were 30 mins and one sided. 19 grandfathered twinks are like an actual grandfather. Holding onto the past & telling new comers about how their more active bracket is Garbage and tries to hold on to the past & the "good ol days" and how they walked to school in the snow 2 miles and back.To each their own

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm thinking of lvling my 19s. i look at it like this... be in a dead bracket that pops once a day, and is crap and one sided when it does. or be in a crap bracket that pops ALL DAY :p

Exactly the point I made on the 29 forum, where the bracket is deader than dead.. but people will persist! My 29 is now a bank and I get bet I use him 10x more than an old 29 pvper does :p

In all honesty 24 is pretty much exactly what 29 was.. some people should suck it up and move on!

Users who are viewing this thread