EU+US Level 20 Resources

Re: F2P Information and Guides Index, Site Search, BiS Reference - Welcome :)

Great thread :D looks so organized and nice to read through ! Job well done.

Also, I don't mean to 'beg for attention" (well I kinda am, wtv :p ) , I'd like you to consider putting Swagbasket as a BiS horde ret :3

missing AGM, +16 armor kits (lol, i use +8 ) , and I use Scouts medallion instead of brilliant necklace (I like melee crit :/ )

Wow, Thunderkitty likes. Great job!

U gonna clickx my like-button or what?

I did that ... but my thread was... ... ...

and .....

Anyway... I will click the one above...

HAPPY ?

Thanks all, wasn't that much effort, my histology paper today took about 30 times as much. ^^ Just indexing other people's concise research effort that I hate to see go unnoticed. Mostly these are just things I looked up through site search on my own F2P journey and remembered to be useful. ^^ I don't make a lot of threads because mostly others have already written down what I discovered on my own. I don't like being redundant.

Nonetheless, others browse wowhead to make lists, I make lists of lists. Metayde.

Swagbasket inc to table, it's a gear reference so I don't see too much harm in those +8 kits. :) Feel free to suggest more references in this thread now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Not every question is complex enough to require a thread. For example:

"Which vendor in the Hall of Legends sells BoAs?"

Other complicated questions like:

"Do you think Foreman's Gloves would be a good choice for a Feral Druid? Why or Why not?" deserve their own thread of course

GJ now make one for rift
:p

Great post Yde! It's like a sticky of stickies waiting to happen.

This should be sticky imo

Great post and great thread.

May I recommend you removing all the scrub armories in the BiS section though? Many of them are not even close, and some sections do not even have anyone who is BiS--sometimes there are multiple for a spec, I know, based on preference, but some are objectively not BiS or even bad. At least bold the BiS armories.

I really appreciate the work you did, so please take this as a friendly suggestion.

May I recommend you removing all the scrub armories in the BiS section though? Many of them are not even close, and some sections do not even have anyone who is BiS--sometimes there are multiple for a spec, I know, based on preference, but some are objectively not BiS or even bad. At least bold the BiS armories.

I didn't look up all of the armories, but I glanced at quite a few and didn't see many people who were poorly or scrubly (haha) geared. Which are you referring to?

That being said, Yde would you mind removing my paladin Falena? Made it a long time ago and made some silly quest choices (argas ring!!!) and she is in a constant state of ne'er will be bis :(

Edit: Feel free to put up my shaman though! It is usually ele, never mind the current resto spec. Just need an LFH and sorc cloak. And my mage is typically fire, sometimes frost. It's just so easy to respec!

I cleaned up the stickies and stuck this thread, enjoy!

Thank you Eliot. :)

Great post and great thread.

I really appreciate the work you did, so please take this as a friendly suggestion.
Of course I will. :) I'll look at the armories this weekend and consider which to take out. If you want, could you pm me which you think don't belong in there?

Will remove Falena and add Salu. :)

EDIT: Partially cleaned it (yay leotseddap updated :D), complete reference clean up later, though.

Also:

GJ now make one for rift
tongue.png
Um I think everything about Rift is already in Yasueh's post. ^^
You know, this forum could use a nice writeup of tissues and cell staining for new players to reference. If you're up for it, of course.
Okay, next project.

EDIT 2: Added this Guide I somehow missed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread