EU+US Level 20 Resources

Re: F2P Information and Guides Index, Site Search, BiS Reference - Welcome :)

Since I've yet top make a public announcement. I am working on a comprehensive chest farming guide with routes for each faction and pictures of specific chest locations. Coming from (probably) the most experienced chest farmer in free to play.

Appropriate thanks will be given, of course, to the makers of the previous threads, Decem, Sabe, and anyone who helps me gather final screenshots of chests.

That being said, I'm looking for screenshots of ANY chests in Stonetalon Mts, Duskwood, and a few select locations across other zones.

Edit: Oh god i totally forgot my original intent in posting haha

I cleaned up the stickies and stuck this thread, enjoy!

Ty Eliot! and Congratulations Yde :]

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you Shft and I'm looking forward to that guide very very much! :) Will also try to upload screenshots when I can.

Also thanks to Thor and Broken! I will try to update the thread with those guides until Shft finishes his. But not now, because my Internet connection seems to be down and using the phone is tedious. Also no WoW for me...

Updated for great justice.

Very nice, kinda late to the party but still impressed heh =)

Ohh, great suggestion Purse. :D Can't believe I missed that one!

re: Level Twenty Twinking - FAQ, Info and Guides Index

I think it would be nice to have a small reference to the video section or even having links to specific Youtube channels, since there are a lot of entertaining videos out there. This is just an example.

Video Section

Here, you will find the twinkinfo video section which showcases many talented twinks in action! You will also find the youtube pages of some of fp2's own talented twinks here and here.

Corny i know, but you get the idea.

I think it would be nice to have a small reference to the video section or even having links to specific Youtube channels, since there are a lot of entertaining videos out there. This is just an example.

Video Section

Here, you will find the twinkinfo video section which showcases many talented twinks in action! You will also find the youtube pages of some of fp2's own talented twinks here and here.

Corny i know, but you get the idea.
Not corny, or if it is, I'm corny too, as I've already referenced videos to get people interested. :)

Actually I would prefer if Purse, Dubbs, Licholas, Swag, Hü, Bizr and everyone reposted their awesome videos and youtube channels in the F2P Movies Thread so everything is in one place. In fact, I'll go bump that now. ^^ In the meantime I've linked to featuring f2p YouTube channels, as I don't want to link to the ~20 threads with videos there are.

Do I really need to link to the video section? It's right up there!

Then again I've been thinking about linking to the forum FAQ as stupid as that is.

Requesting permission for Brokendemon to be added to the BiS armoury list for Protection Paladin!
Done of course. :)

Have been a bit busy with real life, so I haven't been looking for more good armouries. I'm happy for every one that is linked, no permission needed. :)

update on the priest guide i was gonna write: i dont have time right now but im gonna start it in about 2 weeks

update on the priest guide i was gonna write: i dont have time right now but im gonna start it in about 2 weeks
You know a classguide should be written by someone who's actually good at it right? Lolol. Veintebad. <3

Yde you can add my armory as well, its ~BiS ret pally

I was devasteted when I realized you need 11 hit rating instead of 10 :(
which means getting Demon Band - Item - World of Warcraft "was merely a set back" :)
So I'll have to farm Drakewing Bands - Item - World of Warcraft as first planned
QQ

But anyway, my armory is more BiS then golden's since he doesn't have LFH but eng googles which cap him for hit

Users who are viewing this thread