Level 10 Twinking

Skid

Hi there, I want to start a toon as a level 10 twink... I just don't even know where to begin, could someone point me in a direction? I've been reading up on mistweavers so that's probably the route I'll want to take.

Its fun.

Start by spamming Plaugelands dungeons for the slime trinket.

Remember that it does not drop for strength-based classes.

Then WoD dungeons for wargorged. You might meet some friends along the way.

Profit.

Ooze trinket wont drop for Mistweaver spec either. Its always a good idea to look up what drops for what loot spec when your target farming. But for professions I always go engineering and alchamey . Get a ultimate swiss army knife from draenor engineering . Learn lvl 25 from panderia engineering for the goblin glider tinker for your cloak. Get lvl 30 from northrend for the nitro belt tinker or the bomb belt tinker depending on your aoe or speed. You could go lvl 50 from northrend for engineering mailbox. Then max lvl engineering in northrend for jeeves if your feeling like being a show off. Zandalari or kul tiris lvl 85 engineering for the consumable battle rez item. Then classic alchemy 300 for the reusable flask.

I looked up the ooze trinket, it says mistweaver can receive it as a drop

I believe WoWhead is actually incorrect about this, and it will only drop for Agi/Int DPS/Tank specs/classes. So not possible for HPal to get it for example. But since you are a monk, you can set your Loot Spec to BM/WW anyways, so its not a big deal

I believe WoWhead is actually incorrect about this, and it will only drop for Agi/Int DPS/Tank specs/classes. So not possible for HPal to get it for example. But since you are a monk, you can set your Loot Spec to BM/WW anyways, so its not a big deal
Thank you for the clarification.

Always look it up in the adventure guide even if you look it up on wowhead first. Make sure you pick each spec individually when looking in the adventure guide and that you dont have it set to all. Always always always final check the adventure guide in game that thing is accurate wowhead is not..... At least most of the time anyway

Users who are viewing this thread