Level 10 paladins . . . Best FC in wsg?

Pizza said:
Level 10s will never be good in premades, period. Before jumping to conclusions like this you should look at what you're losing rather then what you're gaining. You would be losing a countless amount of moves offensively and defensively, talent points, health. Not to mention all 19s will be hit capped on you and Rogues will always get an opener on you because you'll never catch them in stealth.

Yeah, we won't hit you as hard as a 19 Druid, but you won't be able to get away so we'll lean into you so hard you wouldn't make it past a quarter of the field with a full team.

Feel free to argue, but face the facts, there will never be a guild that uses a level 10 in a premade; if they do, they will lose.

the problem with that is, this has not proven to be correct. So far from wat i've seen, 10s have done exceptional with the odds against them. I've personally watched Bamfcow hold off plenty of you "bis" 19s and still cap the flag. Now of course, a full 10 premade would be incredibly difficult to win, but no ones doing that. Don't be ashamed to admit that there are definate perks that outway the drawbacks of a 10. Tanks and rogues probably being the most effective.

and in regards to the 1 shot rogue ambushes, more stam is great buuuut....i was hit for a 971 on my 19 last night, the same ambush would have hit my 10 for 250. tada

I believe 10's are viable for premades, but i just dont want to believe it because SRSLY guys HOW MANY Level 10 alliance do you see?

Mistbreeze said:
I believe 10's are viable for premades, but i just dont want to believe it because SRSLY guys HOW MANY Level 10 alliance do you see?

I levelled my 10 to 19 - 4 months ago - but I'll have a new ally 10 soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread