Level 10 paladins . . . Best FC in wsg?

Pizza said:
Level 10s will never be good in premades, period. Before jumping to conclusions like this you should look at what you're losing rather then what you're gaining. You would be losing a countless amount of moves offensively and defensively, talent points, health. Not to mention all 19s will be hit capped on you and Rogues will always get an opener on you because you'll never catch them in stealth.

Yeah, we won't hit you as hard as a 19 Druid, but you won't be able to get away so we'll lean into you so hard you wouldn't make it past a quarter of the field with a full team.

Feel free to argue, but face the facts, there will never be a guild that uses a level 10 in a premade; if they do, they will lose.

You are so close-minded. Even if the rogues get the opener it's going to hit for around 60. I'd rather have 800 health and get hit for 60 than 2.3k and get hit for 500-900. Duckhunts priest is far more useful than another priest that dies in 2-5 seconds. Facts are facts look at the numbers and stop denying what is true.

hehe, duck's vid makes me wish I was on ruin bg so I could play around with this before they fix it.

I agree with Pizza guy here. lvl 10 are lower lvl then lvl 19. the lvl 10 will miss spells becos the lvl 19 is red and red means truble and we all know that. Highest lvl wins...thats life face it. It's like saying a lvl 19 win over a lvl 24 shadowpriest. Not really working. think again smart guys from america..Pizza is smart and he is right! ( right not left hahaha ) bad joke so sorry had too write that haha.

There's no point in talking trash about pizzas posts, if he sees he can't win an argument he just afk's out.

This has the same feel as the Enti sword. I find it hard to believe it won't get 'fixed'. The question is, of course, when.

yup.. 4 people spamming dmg at a lvl 10 priest in this wsg

backstab critted 30 once when he had 50% debuff

Alright guys, I'm sure if Pizza actually saw duck's video he'd be convinced for now, but everyone would rather just jump all over him for believing 10s arent viable in the 19 bracket, when many people prior to duck's video believed that as well. But anyways, I think that this will get nerfed and at the release of cata 10's will no longer be viable, but thats just my thought.

Blizz has way to much to think about to care about lvl 10's beeing OP atm. I mean, they never really cared about OP classes at lower brackets before and now they got cata coming and not only that but one million (perhaps even more) complaning about their 80s beeing retarded.

Changing one itm (enti sword) to req lvl 70 is not the same as changing how armor/resil etc behaves at lower lvl's.

I wouldn't count all this info as final valid. It seems to me that all brackets are broken, and we may indeed see a fix in these switches.

I still honestly think druids are the best FC.

Why?

1.) 40% Speed increase midfield

2.) 30% speed increase tunnel/FR (if going feral); or instant heal (if resto)

3.) Roots

4.) Most HP

5.) Most rogues even with the ability to crit 900s-600s are complete trash, and imo the most broken class at 19.

6.) They are obviously fixing the level 10s, they aren't going to let that shit get too high, just like they did for the other brackets (pointing at you level one twinks who went from 100% dodge to 40%)

P.S.

I believe I saw this earlier in this thread... it's the player who makes the character.

I'd still rather cap the flag than run fast and die. :)

Eliot said:
I'd still rather cap the flag than run fast and die. :)

I wouldn't count playing a druid as an instant death... smart druids make smart decisions, and know how to path, while others run midfield unintelligent as they may be, only to come across 3+ rogues midfield ready for a surprise ambush.

Druids are not really meant to fly solo anyways if you think about it, bring another rogue and maybe a mage.

They can't do shit if they can't touch you brah.

Something else to add onto the situation...

You guys are looking purely at stats and recent PuG matches to determine what is and what isn't the best.

Try forming strategies, communicate with your team accurately, and come up with a new game plan. It's not rocket science. =/

~Vortalex

-Vortalex- said:
I wouldn't count playing a druid as an instant death... smart druids make smart decisions, and know how to path, while others run midfield unintelligent as they may be, only to come across 3+ rogues midfield ready for a surprise ambush.

Druids are not really meant to fly solo anyways if you think about it, bring another rogue and maybe a mage.

They can't do shit if they can't touch you brah.

Shadowstep > 'running cool little paths'

Falaris said:
Shadowstep > 'running cool little paths'

You'd be amazed at the rogues going around WSG right now that don't even comprehend how to use shadowstep.

-Vortalex- said:
You'd be amazed at the rogues going around WSG right now that don't even comprehend how to use shadowstep.

OH god Yes! You can't even imagine this.

A few thoughts:

1. So yes lvl 10 FC's do work . . . however, 19's also benefit from Resilience . . . not as much but this is PVP after all and you should be gearing PVP gear.

2. Last BG we lost 0 to 3. Bamfcow tried to FC . . . I attempted to heal. Both of us with resilience - Bamf more so. Hats off to that group who played very well and demonstrated that 10's are . . . better than before but not that much better.

3. Should resilience be nerfed? IMO - no CAUSE WE STILL DIE and everybody now knows what to expect.

4. Best FC ever (post 4.0.1) would be if we could get a Level 10 Troll Paladin . . . :) - not happening i guess.

5. WSG will soon normalize as people learn to adapt to play in the new environment. The last few days have been a huge learning curve for everyone. 1st day it was @#$%'n rogues. Then 10's. Now everyone knows the new WOW +/-. All will be "cata" normal in a day or 2.

1. So yes lvl 10 FC's do work . . . however, 19's also benefit from Resilience . . . not as much but this is PVP after all and you should be gearing PVP gear.

2. Last BG we lost 0 to 3. Bamfcow tried to FC . . . I attempted to heal. Both of us with resilience - Bamf more so. Hats off to that group who played very well and demonstrated that 10's are . . . better than before but not that much better.

3. Should resilience be nerfed? IMO - no CAUSE I ENJOY BEING DISPROPORTIONATELY POWERFUL LOLOLOLOL and everybody now knows what to expect.

4. Best FC ever (post 4.0.1) would be if we could get a Level 10 Troll Paladin . . . - not happening i guess.

5. WSG will soon normalize as people learn to adapt to play in the new environment. The last few days have been a huge learning curve for everyone. 1st day it was @#$%'n rogues. Then 10's. Now everyone knows the new WOW +/-. All will be "cata" normal in a day or 2.

Fixt that for ya brosef,

But seriously, you cant adapt to rogues one shotting you, yes you can gear more stam, and that certainly helps, but I think its at the point where there is a little too much damage adleast.

That is really stupid, im not sure what your exact percentage of mitigation is, but when I hit level 10s for 10-20 with any spell and crit nukes are around 50, something is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread