Level 10 Haste Paladin Twink

[char=Trollbane]Hastadin[/char]

I want some opinions on gear and whatnot.

Dont tell me to get AGM because I probly wont o_O <- Edit: K i am getting agm now

Fishing Hat...After AGM :D

Looks pretty good, but why 9str over 9stam on the bracers? Also, [ITEM]Ring of Scorn[/ITEM]

Yeah AGM is a bitch, I've almost got it my my level 1 twink and 9/10 of the chests I've got were when nobody was there, this was mostly 3am and 6am chests. The other chest was a 9pm and an 80 chased another 80 out onto the arena stairs, I corpse rezzed right on the chest and took it.

Try to get a hold of a [item]The 1 Ring[/item] it's a lot better than your 1 int ring anyway.

Yea I'm still looking for The 1 Ring.

Also thanks for the Ring of Scorn Sub :)

But yea I got 9 str because...idk

Voice Amplification Modulator if you can get your hands on one.

You might want to play around with Enchant Bracer - Healing Power. It will improve your seal and judgement damage more than +9 Strength, though +9 Str will improve your white damage too, making them fairly equal. But +15 SP will improve your heals, given your gearing I'm guessing you're not looking to do a whole lot of healing though. Something to experiment with though.

Are you able to get your hands on Swift Hand of Justice and/or Discerning Eye of the Beast?

Yea im gonna get the hand of justice x2.

I forgot about the necklace but i remember trying to get one and I couldnt find one. Ill keep trying though

edit: and no im not gonna be healing and i hit more than i judge.

K you guys should make like 43573457843589 DKs and come help me get it :D:D:D:D:D

I have tried to get it before and from what ive seen its HELL

Get two agms. Takes time, showup everytime for like a week you'd be surprised. 9 str = 18 ap. AP and Sp both effect judgmebt damage equally so I would't be surprised it the 9 str makes judgments hit harder. Get sp for bigger self heals

Okay i will get there. but do i need have to have someone with me? or can i just try to solo grab it

Stock up on Pygmy Oil and do the Hide-inside-a-box trick.

It won't work every time, but if you're on for every single one in one day, you should be able to get 3 or 4 unassisted. (It all does depend on your realm, though.)

If you have never tried to get the chest at the arena I suggest you experience it. You could always make you twink on a low population server? And then transfer it. Has anyone tried this strategy for quick agms?

you can solo AGM, just takes longer. as a poster before said, 03.00 am and 06.00 are good times to solo it. because of my job I am up for the 06.00 one anyhow and managed to solo about 2/3 of AGM on my lvl 10 hunter (Stormrage EU is highly populated), had help with 4 chests during the day. you could allso set your alarmclock, get trinket, go back to bed (if u cba ;)).

I'll second the alarm cloak AGM method. Maybe it's just how I sleep, but I can get up, loot an AM and go back to bed scarcely realising I was ever even awake. Then again, I did have a sleep walking habit until not so long ago, which might account for some preconscious mobility.

Grabco said:
If you have never tried to get the chest at the arena I suggest you experience it. You could always make you twink on a low population server? And then transfer it. Has anyone tried this strategy for quick agms?

yes I have tried this and was able to get 2 agms (24 trinkets) in under 2 weeks unassisted.

nice twink Håhå, get yourself the "new" gloves, belt and boots with xp lock :)

Under my twinks you can see wich I mean, Iïlïlïlïlïl (if link does not work u can find me via one of my other Stormrage twinks, same guild).

Penicillin said:
nice twink Håhå, get yourself the "new" gloves, belt and boots with xp lock :)

Under my twinks you can see wich I mean, Iïlïlïlïlïl (if link does not work u can find me via one of my other Stormrage twinks, same guild).

Yeah O already have the boots just think i dont have them equipped. have the gloves just dont got them enchanted yet and im on the last part of the quest chain to get the belt. =)

Users who are viewing this thread